"I'll see you when I fall asleep." He responds before closing his eyes and shifting his weight back.

Touya, along with Hawks, slip from your grasp, and you can only extend a hand out towards their falling bodies, yelling out their names. The tears never stop coming, and the pain never leaves. You watch as they fall from this height, their bodies getting lost with the smoke from the fires on the ground. You don't want to see the way their bodies hit the ground, or how their limbs twist at odd angles. You don't want to see their glassy eyes or the life leaving their bodies. Instead, you turn around and puke on the ground, aware that Shigaraki had watched it all, and smirked upon hearing your sobs. He had always been a monster, you knew that. And yet, you had always held some hope for him. But this destroyed any hope you had for him left.

"We were just kids," you scream out, clutching the fabric on your chest as the debris finally settles down. There's an eerie silence that follows, the sound of his crunching footsteps approaching you.

"You were never just a kid," it is All For One that speaks, his footsteps visible from the position you have on the floor. You were no longer on the roof, instead, you found yourself in the middle of the battlefield.

"No," your voice cracks as you whisper the word out, tears rolling down your cheeks as you glare up at him. Even when crying, you held this intensity with you. And finally, your quirk awakens as you lift a hand, and the villain is gone. Your quirk exploded him until his blood rained on the broken pavement.

The scene doesn't shift, and you remain on your knees, sobbing and sobbing until you're choking on your cries. Nobody moves forward to comfort you. It is just you surrounded by a red tint and broken buildings. It panels out now, the nightmare focusing on something you're pulling out of your costume. Using your thumb, you wipe the thin layer of dust that seemed to have coated the image.

It's the class.

You vividly remember taking that picture recently before the attack, before the kidnapping. Back when life was simple. The tears drop down from your chin and onto the picture, giving it a glossy look. "I'm sorry." You cry it out over and over again as you look down at all of their smiling bright faces.

The despair. The anguish. The pain. But most importantly, the loneliness. It washes over you, wave after wave until you can barely hold your head above the water. But you aren't so sure if you even want to breathe.

A certain hollowness surrounds you, and it ends there.

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

It felt like you were floating. There was something soft under you as you tried to move your fingers to touch the material. You can hear a faint beeping, and it irked you since it was beating at an odd pattern. The beeping louder with every second that passed.

When you opened your eyes, you saw the color white. White. White. And more white. You were sick of the color. You saw it every time you were bound to a chair. Every time you tried to escape the torture, you would look up and get lost in it. Before, it used to be a lovely color. But now, it only made your skin crawl with something close to fear. Blinking, there was fogginess clouding your mind, and the early signs of a headache were visible. With a groan, you tried to turn your head to look at your surroundings, but your body remained heavy. Like you've been sleeping for years. Joints felt stiff like they belonged to an elderly person and not a young hero.

Little by little, your body began to move. First, you sat up and observed the bandages that wrapped around your body. They coated about every inch of skin on your body, and you felt the friction between the bandages and the clothes you were wearing. These were at least clean and smelled like coffee. They were clothes from home. It was odd. It felt like you were back where you started, covered head to toe in bandages because you were ashamed of the scars that you had. You wondered if you got any new ones to add to the collection.