ch.45 wining against death

Start from the beginning

He talked to everyone, as he talked to Kota and Eri, he asked "so, how is your control training over your quirk, kids?" Kota said cheerfully "I discovered my quirk after.......the incident, I can now creat and control water" Izuku smiled and looked at Eri and she said "I can now control my quirk and I am able to make sure it won't go out of control".

Izuku got a little confused because he didn't know exactly what's her quirk is from the start, so he asked "Eri, what's exactly is your quirk?" Eri said "it turn back things to it's back state, like turning someone to there first state without quirk or changing there ages" Izuku got wide opened eyes, he quickly grabbed Kota and Eri and lifted them while running as fast as he could.

When they saw Izuku running so fast, they quickly followed him, he carried both kids to his laboratory and put down both of the kids and said "Kota, I want you to fill that capsule *pointing at a capsule by the size of a human* Eri, can you give me a single string of your hair?" She nodded and grabbed a hair and gave it to Izuku as Kota filled the capsule.

When everyone arrived at the laboratory, Sho asked "Izuku, tell us what are you doing?" Izuku said "I found the solution, I found a way to make everything right again" he scanned the hair and found it, he made a mixture solution and poured it to the water that Kota made.

Izuku grabbed a golden hair string from a safe from two safes and put it in the capsule, he closed it and went to a computer but it was covered with many broken machines, izuku swiped all of it so quickly that crashed all of it, he pressed some bottoms and the machine started to work, as it worked and finished, when it opened, some smoke came out, when it has been cleared, Izuku saw.......Sophie.

She was confused and looked around, when she saw Izuku, she asked "I-Izuku?" Without losing any second, Izuku went and hugged Sophie with teary eyes, he said repeatedly "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am so so sorry, I won't let that ever happens again" Sophie smiled and hugged him while saying "I am back darling, and I won't leave you alone again".

Izuku cried again and he kissed her lips, Aizawa covered Eri's eyes as Mandalay covered Kota's eyes, Izuku broke the kiss and looked down to see.........Sophie is naked (I know what you're thinking about and don't deny it, we all know what are you thinking about) he quickly grabbed a piece of clothe and covered her with it.

Sophie saw her parents and went and hugged them with tears in her eyes, Aizawa went to Izuku who was smiling to see his wife can see there daughter for the lest of her life, Aizawa patted Izuku's back and said "you did great, you did great indeed" Izuku smiled but he said "there's one thing left to do to be told that I did great".

Aizawa asked "what is it?" Izuku went and opened the other safe that there was another single hair string in it, he grabbed it and put it in the water of the capsule, he closed it and he went to the computer, he pressed some buttons and the machine started, as it was finished, it opened and a man came out from it, a man that surprised Sho and George.

It was Jonathan, he looked confused, he looked around and saw Sho, he said "Sir? What am I doing here, didn't I died that day when I was with Izuku?" Before Sho answer, Izuku said something that snapped Jonathan attention to the other direction to see Izuku "yeah, I still remember how you said to leave you to die, leave you in the hands of the cold death".

Jonathan smiled and went to hug Izuku, but before he could hug Izuku, he met with a *punch* he met with a punch right to his face by Izuku, Jonathan looked at his nose to see it was bleeding, he then looked at Izuku's face to see tears coming out more while saying "you little bastard!! You scum bag!! How dare you!?! How dare you leave me?!?! How dare you leave me when I needed you?!? Who are you to even leave me you little shit *sniff* I trusted you, I called you brother and you betrayed me like I was a garbage just for you to die in my watch!!!".

Izuku cried, Jonathan didn't know what to say or do for a second, he then smiled and went to Izuku and hugged him while saying "I am back partner, long time no seen brother, I missed you too" Izuku cried "who said I *sob* missed you, you traitor?!" Jonathan chuckled and said "now that was mean".

After a while

As Izuku calmed down, he smiled that his beloved wife is back and his trusted partner came back, but he still missed his friend, even though, he smiled, Izuku grabbed three things from his desk and threw one of it to Jonathan, Jonathan looked at it and it was a cigar, he looked at Izuku to see he put a cigar in his mouth and lit it with a lighter, he threw the lighter to Jonathan and said "happy returning Jonathan, but you aren't yourself without a smoke".

Jonathan smiled and lit his cigar, they talked and laughed, he introduced everyone and he announced that he was married to Sophie and they had a daughter, in that a moment, he yelled "I am the cool uncle!!" Aizawa asked "the cool uncle?" Jonathan nodded and said "yeah, I am the cool, you're the restless uncle, and we have the strike uncle too which is you, and the uncle who don't get angry easily" as he was pointing at Masaru for the last part and Enji for the strike part.

Izuku smiled and said "okay, I think I am a little tired, why.....not....go..." as he fell down from exhaustion, Jonathan quickly grabbed him, Sho smiled that Izuku finally will sleep, Sophie grabbed Jade and she went to Izuku, she kissed his forhead and whispered to his ears "I am the happiest woman in the world, because I have the best husband in the world, thank you darling".

________________________________________

Now, did everyone liked the reunion?

Anyway, see ya later everyone to the next time, bye.