ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2

3rd pov

It's the second day of showing izuku past, most of the world were worried since he's top agent of UN, the students were worried for there sensei too, as the teachers and heroes weren't better.

As the clock became 10pm all screens of TV, phones, screen walls of buildings showed AFO just like yesterday did, sitting on his chair and the other side izuku in his chair but this time he wasn't chained up, but his hands and feet were tied by a belt.

AFO started his talking "welcome back everyone to the second day of hidden in the darkness" izuku chuckled and said "what's it? A family show or a drama that you said like that,hahaha *cough* *cough* *vomiting blood a little*".

As AFO replied "it's better for you to stop talking since you value your life" izuku laughed and said "yeah sure, I'll said it again, kill me here right now, I don't care, I won't give you that".

AFO chuckled and said "we were see about that" as he snapped his fingers and the screen showed the past

We see izuku in age of 5 in his room getting up in his room to eat breakfast, when he went downstairs, he saw everyone talking and eating, when he saw his spot was empty and there wasn't any food or anything, he sigh and thought 'no food for me today.....too'.

AFO put one finger on his chin and asked "too? So that was normal since the age of five of yours?", izuku chuckled and said "5? It was 4, after a month of seeing the doctor, I woke up one day and went to eat breakfast and saw no food, no breakfast, no care, I asked my mother where's my breakfast and guess what she said".

No one said anything as he continued "she said cook your food by yourself, a mother tell her 4 years old son to cook for himself because I was a waste of time".

In UA, when Aizawa, gran torino, endeavour, masaru heard that they snapped, as Aizawa looked at inko, he went to her, no one dared to move or do anything, all might was about to get in the way when present mic, get in his way.

Aizawa snatched inko face so she look at aizawa eye to an eye, as aizawa said "you, a mother, told your son to cook his breakfast, lunch, dinner by himself because you didn't have time to your son but have time for your daughter?".

As inko couldn't answer but just cry, aizawa was pissed as yelled "I don't need you cry!!!, I want answers!!, izuku doesn't want your tears, he wanted a mother in a dark!!! He wanted a family by his back!! But he got nothing except hatred!".

No one dared to say anything since everything he said was true, no matter how he said it, he was saying the truth.

Izuku went to school, in his way, everyone he saw was glance at him, some pushing him, when he was in class, everyone kept there distance away from him, as izuku had a broken expression on his face.

As the class ended, izumi and her group went to izuku and asked "hey izuku, are you still want to be a hero?" As the boy said "I want to be her-" but he was cut off by katsuki using his explosion at him, as they started to kick him and using there quirk at him, he didn't do anything to defend himself.

AFO one pause the memory and asked izuku "why you didn't defend yourself? You could at least fight back?" Izuku looked at him and answered "return the memory to December 21st".

The memory showed izuku being tortured until he slapped izumi at her face which made her cry, when izuku went to home, he opened his door to be met with a slap on his face while inko saying "why did you slapped izumi at her face!!? You brat".