ch.16 sport festival

3d pov

As the UA opened there gates for the event starting to begin, soon all the chairs of audience were full and all of them were shouting from excitement.

Izuku and aizawa were in commentator room with present mic, as the event started izuku take the mic and started his speech "welcome ladies and gentlemen to UA sport festival, it's our  pleasure to have you all in this event, now let's begin our event, shall we?".

Many cheered and some yelled, izuku chuckled and said "all right everyone, let us begin with the classes".

As izuku started names the classes and they started to get to the plaza, once every class were in there izuku continued "now, let us begin with a speech from who got the first spot in entrance exam".

As katuki got on stage to say his speech, no one expect him saw shinigami who was inside the commentator room watch him with sharp glance.

Katsuki cleared his throat and said "I-I hope to have a great festival, n-no matter our quirks, strength, personality, we're hero from heart, let us have a great festival".

Izuku said on the microphone "great speech, you didn't let me down" some have questions mark on them, some got shiver down there back since they know what izuku mean and can do.

Izuku continued "now, midnight will be our host for this evening, so why don't we started the show, don't you agree midnight?".

As the R-rate hero midnight come to stage and said "as he said, we shall start, and let us spine the wheel".

The wheel spine on land on obstacles race.

When everyone got to there spots, they heard the alarm voice amd they started racing.

As the race started everyone start running, the first one obstacles were facing zero points robots, everyone started using there quirk, and continued crashing the robots.

When some finished the first obstacles, the second one came wich was the fall, some started to use the metallic wire, some use their quirk to pass the fall like shoto and shoka by using there ice to creat a bridge.

When they started to head to the finishing line, the ground started to blowing up, the third obstacle, the mine field, some started to run even if they were blow up, some started use there quirk to go over it like izumi.

Soon the first one passed the line wich was shoto, then shoka after them were katsuki, katsumi, izumi.

Present mic started his speech......with his quirk "what a performance everyone, now to our second one, wouldn't you mind spinning the wheel for us, midnight?".

Midnight started to spin the wheel and it land on cavalier battle, midnight started to explain the rules and how it will be.

Time skip to the last event

As the cavalier battle end and the result showed to who got to the next event, as midnight started to spine the wheel and it land on 'special one', izuku raised an eyebrow and thought 'the principle played with the wheel, what does he have in mind?'.

Midnight started to explain "in this one principle nezu will choose what to do, now he send a letter of what to do I shall readed for you".

As midnight readed for her self she paled and said in shaky voice "i-in this event all of the students will be against our newest teacher and the youngest agent that transferred her from UK" as she said that many started whispering, and izuku started to spit out his coffee.

As izuku yelled in the microphone saying "WHAT THE HELL? Principle nezu, don't you want someone to win the festival?" Everyone attention were on him now, as principle showed up on the screen saying "don't worry Mr.verde, it's a festival, not a competition".