ch.26 return to problem class

3rd pov

As a week went from saving izuku, no-one knew what happened to him, the teachers were asking to meet him, the media, students, nezu, todoroki's, bakugou's, even yagi's, but the UK agency didn't inform them with anything.

In the morning of the new day of school after the week to let the students rest, all students were inside there classes waiting for Aizawa to inform them about izuku.

As a minutes went they heard a *clank* sound, the students were quite after that sound and the sound became closer and louder.

As the source of the sound were located behind there class door, some students were about to get in fight position while other especially mineta were ready to run for there live.

As the door opened to see, aizawa, nezu, AM, GW, detective naomasa and..............izuku, but with a cane.

The students were silent for a minute wich made izuku ask "do you hate me that much to not welcoming me after I returned from death? And here I was trying to save your asses from there", as the most students jumped from there seats and went to hug izuku while shouting "Verde-sensei!!!".

As izuku was crashed in a bear hug, he said while struggling "w-wait, students, I returned from death, that doesn't mean I am at my top condition for a hug like that, and.....DON'T CALL ME SENSEI!! Am I that old to you?".

As kaminari answered "with the cane? Actually yeah" as izuku glance at him to shut up, ojiro asked after that "yeah Mr.Verde, why do you need that cane?" Izuku sigh and said "my stabbed leg can no longer work properly so I need a cane to work".

As kaminari asked something he must not asked "does that mean we can defeat you this time, since you're not in your full condition?", all students and teachers looked at him that look like saying 'does he want to die by his hand?'.

Izuku looked at him, in a spilt secon he pulled his cane handle and a sword was pulled from it, as he swing it fast, so fast that the students only saw the light that reflected by the sword surface, as izuku sheathed his sword, the pants of kaminari became little pieces.

Izuku said after that "in any type of condition i am, you'll never be a challenge for me, mark that in your mind, and my cane is a sword cane so you must worry about yourself from now on".

As he motion to them to return to there seats and continued answering there questions, as the questions died out, it was izuku turn to ask questions.

"As I answered your questions, It's your turn to answer my questions, now, I want every students who knew about getting some students to do some foolishness, raise your hand" as the most of the class raised there hand.

"Now, who was against it, lower your hand, who is left stand up, and the six air heads that was with me come forward in front of me" as six people got up from there seats and the other six came forward.

Izuku looked at them and turned to aizawa and said "hold your breath", as the detective, AM, GW, nezu, and aizawa holder there breath while the whole class was confused except for the five.

As izuku looked at them and snapped his fingers, the air changed, every students were struggling to breath, as every students failed down on floor, the six in front izuku lifted there head to look at izuku, when they looked at izuku, they saw toxic green eyes looking down on them.

Izuku opened his mouth and said without removing the blood lust "you've disobeyed me, they said to you to stay at hospital for your safety, and here I found you playing dressing in some stores, I'll expelled every last one of you because of your foolishness".