"I didn't grow up with Shane as my brother so it didn't bother me to take his girl but the more I got to know you the more I knew it was a mistake but I didn't want to walk away. I didn't mean to hurt you." I look away from him as my mouth goes dry. 

"You said you could explain?" He clears his throat. 

"I can but I need to speak to Shane as well." I look back at him. 

"You want me to tell Shane that his brother is the reason we broke up?" He nods. 

"He needs to know the whole story to understand." I threw my hands in the air. 

"I don't even know the whole story." He went to grab my hand but I took a step back. 

"It will all make sense soon." I nod. 

"We will talk to him tomorrow then," He nods. 

"I will see you tomorrow," He walked past me so fast. I take a deep breath as tears slid down my face. The next morning I showed up at the warehouse around 9 o'clock in the morning. I knew I would never do it if I didn't do it now. I get out of the car and walk into the warehouse. Derek stops walking when he sees me. He looked surprised. 

"Hey, princess," I give him a small smile. 

"Hey, Derek, is Shane here?" He glances back for a second and looks back at me. 

"Yes, but you might want to come back a little later," I shake my head as I continue to walk. 

"If I don't do this now then I will never do it. Besides I'm not here for that reason. I could care less about his new girlfriend." He gives me a confused look. 

"You know about Skye?" I scuff. 

"Just because he and I weren't together doesn't mean I didn't keep track." He nods. 

"He's in his room." I nod and walk down the hall. I start to hear voices so I slow down. 

"Are you sure you have to get back to work? We can stay in bed for the whole day," I hear a girl say. I hear Shane's husky chuckle and it sent a shiver down my spine. 

"I wouldn't mind that," I hear him say. I glance into the room due to the opened door. Shane was in a towel walking out of the bathroom as Skye was in his t-shirt. I mentally kicked myself for the deja vu. He walks to his closet as Skye walks up to him. She puts her hand on his chest and he went stiff for a minute. I watched him for a second. 

"Are you sure I can't change my mind?" She asked with a smirk. He looks at her. 

"I'm sure you could try but Derek said it was important," He said. She fake frowns. 

"I'm sure it's not as important as me," She said. He opened his mouth to reply when I clear my throat. He turns to me. 

"I promise not to take long," I mumble. He looks at me surprised. I look at him trying to ignore my heartbreak. 

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock?" Skye said as she crossed her arms. I look at her with a small smile. 

"I'm sorry the door was open," She looks me up and down. 

"She doesn't have to knock. It is her room too," Shane said. I look at him. 

"I moved out if you don't remember?" He swallows harshly. Skye hums. 

"You must be Lola?" I look at her surprised. She smirks. "The guys around here talk. I guess you really left a mark." I look down for a moment. 

"Yeah, well we went through a lot," She hums again. 

"I will let you two talk." She turns to Shane. "You have my number if you need it," He nods and she walks past me and stops. "You are very beautiful. I understand why they talk." I give her another small smile. 

"Thank you," She nods and walks away. I brace myself before looking back at Shane. He turns to his closet. 

"You may come in and talk fast." I take a step forward. 

"I should let you get dressed first," He scuffs. 

"It isn't anything you haven't seen before. What's the problem now?" I let out a dry laugh. 

"You know what the problem is," He looks at me. 

"What are you doing here?" I turn around and sigh. 

"We need to talk," He scuffs. 

"I figured that or else you wouldn't be here." I close my eyes. 

"You can't really blame me for not coming back here," 

"Can't I?" I turn to him in disbelief. He was just starting to put his jeans on. 

"You have a girlfriend," He rolls his eyes as he button up his pants. 

"Skye is not a girlfriend," I look to the side and take a deep breath. "That feeling you have?" I look at him. His eyes were on me with a blank look. He looked like the old Shane. The one who kidnapped me. "That is the same feeling I got when I saw you with Lee. The fact that you rather spend your days with a complete stanger hurt me more then I can even explain." Guilt washes over me and a tear slides down my face. 

"If that's how bad it hurt to see us together than I would hate to see how you react when you find out the truth." He gives me a confused look. 

"What truth?" I turn around and walk to the door. I glance over my shoulder. 

"As I said before we need to talk." He looks at me nervous. I walk out of the room.