He lent up from Adonis's chest and looked down at his lover who was gazing up at him with a questioning look. Theo smiled and kissed the latter with a gentleness that took both of them by surprise. They broke apart a few moments later and Adonis blinked, as if returning from a daze.

"Wow. I guess you really liked the fort?" He asked and Theo laughed.

"Oh fuck yeah. I'd be a little pissed thinking about how we are gonna clean this shit up later but considering I am not the one who has to clean up. I am absolutely dandy." He replied smugly and Adonis rolled his eyes.

Now that he was inside the fort, he took time to see all of it properly and it was safe to say that inside, the thing was even more warm and cozy as compared to the exterior.

The fairy lights ran from the front to the interior and covered the walls of the palace, glimmering and decorating the whole place with a soft, beautiful glow. Aiding them in their quest to provide warmth were small different colorful electrical candles that lined up the corners.

In the middle of the fort was a small projector and on Theo's right was a small basket and some bottles of wine.

"This is really pretty. How much time did this take?" Theo asked, his eyes raking his surroundings while Adonis was solely focused on the god.

"I have been planning a date for a long time and gods, is it hard to think of a good one." Adonis complained and Theo smirked in agreement. They did so many things together every single day, from eating to sleeping but when it came to an official date, both of them struggled with date night ideas.

"So I was thinking of something for quite some time when finally yesterday, it finally hit me. Do you like it...?"

"We could literally be drinking our ass off in a dingy parking lot somewhere and I'd still like it." Theo replied confidently and Adonis grimaced, making the latter laugh.

"And why is that?" Adonis asked.

"Because it's you. I don't care where we are or what we are doing. As long as it's you I am with, I couldn't give any less shits." Theo replied with a playful smile but his eyes bled truth and Adonis felt heat creeping up his neck. He cursed his heart for beating so loudly that he was sure Theo could hear it.

"Orrr....it might just have to do something with the fact that you really like drinking and causing trouble." Adonis retorted dryly, still trying to calm his racing heart while Theo laughed loudly.

"Yeah that's part of the reason too, not gonna lie." Theo replied with an innocent smile and kissed Adonis on the cheek, changing his position from sitting on Adonis's chest to sitting by his side now.

"Well, my ever so mischievous god, why don't we start this date with one of your personal favourites, then." Adonis started while reaching for the bottle of wine by his side, making Theo raise his brow in amusement.

He opened the bottle and placed a fancy glass in Theo's hand.

"Here, my lord. The finest of wines for the finest of gods, I hope this is up to your liking. Please, do tell, if it's not, I shall get rid of it for you." Adonis said in an overly exaggerated posh French accent, while pouring the red wine in the glass, bowing right after and Theo felt a laugh bubble in his throat.

He cleared his throat and straightened up his posture, taking a gulp from the glass and wrinkling his nose afterwards, a frown working up his face.

"What? What is it, my lord? Is it not satisfactory?" Adonis asked, still in character and Theo fought hard to not laugh at that ridiculous accent.

"Nah this is fine but I know what will make this even better." Theo replied coyly and Adonis frowned.