"You're the best," I said and kissed his cheek.

A big smile appeared on his face which made my smile get bigger. He grabbed his phone and pressed the camera app. He lifted his phone up and we both smile through the camera. He took another photo and I put a piece sign in front of my face. After we take some photos, he took the fork from the tray and cut a piece of the waffles. He put the fork in front of my face and I quickly leaned in and ate it.

___♥♥___

We finally finish eating our breakfast and it's the best breakfast I've had with him. I got up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I heard Matt ask.

"I'm taking a shower," I replidd and he nodded his head.

I entered my bathroom. I turned on the water to warm water. When the water was warm enough to my liking, I hopped in the shower and rinsed myself. After my quick shower, I got out of the shower then I realized that I forgot my clothes in my room. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. After brushing my teeth, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. I looked around and saw Matt lying down on my bed with his phone on his hands and a smile on his face. I quietly walked towards my drawer and grab some sweats.

When I finally got what I need to wear, I felt two hands on my hips. I jumped and screamed in surprise. I turned around and saw that it was Matt, a shirtless Matt. I looked down to my body and I'm glad the towel didn't come off.

"You scared me," I yelled, punching his bare chest playfully and he laughed.

He wrapped both of his long arms around my body and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and I felt his heartbeat. I looked up to him and I met his beautiful hazel brown eyes. He smirked then bit his bottom lip. He wants it now. I shook my head no and he gave me a death glare.

"Why not?" he whined and I giggled. "I haven't tasted your lips for almost a day and I'm seriously desperate right now."

"It's your fault that you agreed with that suggestion," I defended myself while smirking.

"I never wanted to do that in the first place," he replied.

"I know," I nodded my head. "And just out of topic, I need to put clothes on."

"Or nah," he replied, after clicking his tongue. "We can lay in bed naked. I can take these clothes off too. Or you can do it for me."

"Matt, I need..." I started but he cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

A spark went through my bones and to the veins of my heart to make it beat even faster. I fell in love with him all over again every day but even more.

He began walking forward and I started walking backwards. He stopped walking when I got pinned up against the wall. His arms were still around my waist and my hand is going up to his neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and combed his hair with my hands.

"Jump," he whispered between our lips.

I did what he told me and I was suddenly catches by two hands on my butt. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted it. He wandered through my mouth, letting the moan escaped my mouth. I felt him smirk between our lips and he began walking. He lied me down on my bed with him following me. He pulled away from my lips and move down to my neck. He sucked my sweet spot, probably leaving some love marks. He moved his lips away from my neck and back to my lips. He pulled away after a few minutes and he help me sit down.

"Go get dress," he suggested. "Then we'll do our couple bucket list."

I smiled and grabbed the clothes from the floor that I dropped. I walked to my bathroom and get dress quickly. I braided my hair on the side and I walked out of my bathroom and walk towards my bed. I plopped myself down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my body and sat himself up while I follow his move. I stood up and sat beside him. He handed me a paper and some colored pens. I wrote down Together Lets: on the top of the paper with blue writing.

"We could go on a trip for the whole summer," Matt suggested and I nodded my head in agree.

"Can we do a wall collage, too?" I asked and he nodded his head expeditiously with a beam on his face.

____

After 4 hours, we finally got our bucket list done. Here are a few things that we want to do together as long as we can.

• Plan a far-away trip together

• Invent our own ice cream flavor

• Kiss in the rain

• Make a couple video

• Have a paint war

• Kiss under the mistletoe

• Wall collage

• WRITE OUR OWN LOVE STORY

And lots more.

---------

Sucky chapter but I hope you like it! VOTE, COMMENT, ETC! Love you!xoxo

Read my new on-going fanfiction! It's a Cameron Dallas fanfic called "My Teacher, My Lover". Read it and comment what you think about it!! THANK YOU!! :*