Prologue : Part 1

Start from the beginning

Well, not everything is as what the school says it is. For instance, the benefits the school mentioned as being guaranteed to be able to enroll in any college is only truly guaranteed if, at the end of your high school year, you are placed in Class A. It could be considered a scam for the government to lure students like this to their school just to find out their not guaranteed a promising. But as a future working member of society, nothing in this world ever comes easy.

Of course, just because you're placed in a class that's not Class A, doesn't mean you won't have a future. Students of lower classes can still find a suitable job or find the job they're passionate about for as long as they work hard and strive to work harder.

This is the kind of school my father has left for me to manage in his place. A school that breaks, grows and nurtures students as no other Japanese school does. A school that aims to maximize the potential of every student enrolled in the school for them to become future contributing Japanese citizens for the new era of Japan.

Despite all the preparations made by the government for this school, my mentor, Ayanokouji-sensei never considered the school as the best place to raise the future contributors of Japan

Despite all the preparations made by the government for this school, my mentor, Ayanokouji-sensei never considered the school as the best place to raise the future contributors of Japan. He deemed some things taught by the school as unnecessary. Although he did respect my wishes to continue to manage this school as the chairman of this school, he never once said he supported the idea of the system that is implemented in this government-funded school.

Ayanokouji-sensei decided to create his school or as a better way to put it as an educational institution. Its goal was to raise a human by removing unnecessary things from their curriculum and education. This institution was also to prove that one doesn't have to have good genetics to be a genius. Sensei believed in hard work and determination above all else speaking from his own experience.

Simply put, this facility was created to raise children in hopes that they could be defined as " perfect" human beings.

From a bystander point of view, the idea of this so-called educational facility seemed to be the next step in progressing Japan even further than it is now. Even foreigners that came to know of this place have started to invest in this educational facility.

Why did many investors believe in Sensei's experiment? Because of one boy were they convinced of the true potential of this facility. One boy proved Sensei's theory of not needing to have good genes to be a genius. It was this boy who put even adults to shame with their lack of knowledge.

It was because of this boy that the idea of creating a perfect human being could suddenly be possible.

This boy was none other than Ayanokouji-sensei's son.

The 4th demonic generation's only survivor.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Why was this boy so special? I've heard from some of the investors supporting the white room that a mere kid could solve math equations that even high school students would struggle to solve. He could answer any question given to him without any hint of confusion or struggle. Simply put, he had a terrifying amount of knowledge for a kid.