𖤐 SOLO pt.3

JENNIE - 'SOLO' M/V MAKING FILM

"it's nothing like what we usually do," jennie's voice is heard as multiple shots of her song 'solo' are shown, "I'm a little more serious, showing a different side to me."

"I would love to have people check it out to see how I've become and how that's not so bad," a giggle can be heard as the screen turns black slowly.

A new shot starts and we see Jennie in one of her m/v outfits sitting on a 'director' chair. "Hurt by the guys she loved, a girl overcomes her breakup and finally becomes alright. That's what the story us about," she says while smiling at the camera.

In the next scene, the part of the m/v in which jennie's crying is shown. "The m/v has many dramatic features with bits of acting in between," she finishes while holding the mic close to her face.

Now, Jennie is seen lying on a sofa-like furniture on a teddy bear with tears filling her eyes, she stays there for a few seconds before the director says 'cut!' Jennie wipes her fake tears with a tissue to not ruin her make up when she says, "this is so sad!"

Once again jennie's voice can be heard as the video continues without any sound. "This is my first acting attempt so to keep things from getting awkward and to get more in character, i discussed with the director and prepared myself," she says with a pout, "To show the emotions for every scene and to depict the characters well, I put in a lot of work."

The behind the scenes of jennie's rap part begins to play as she can be seen wearing a poker face and making a lot of hand actions. This scene is followed by her discussing something with the director and then getting her make up touched up while doing a peace sign.

The funny scene comes when Jennie walks up to the door of the laundry shop with a poker face but isn't able to open the door which makes laughter erupt behind the camera.

next we see the club scene where Jennie is dancing in a crowd and suddenly sees her boyfriend with another girl. the scene cuts to the director and jennie. the director says, " just where that face when you see your.." in an instant they both blush and cover their faces.

more clips start coming. one where she simply stares at the camera, one where she dances the choreography and one where she's walking down a street. soon multiple videos of her dancing to the choreography of the song.

after this, she is seen sitting on the floor, clapping her hands while a staff passes hee a bottle of water. she then gets up, cups her face and smiles at the camera.

"it's my first time out as just jennie, I hope you look forward to it and give me lots of love!" she smiles a beautiful smile.

moving on, we see jennie lip syncing to one of the verses in her song and then more scenes started playing but this time in slow motion! she was next seen goofing around on the set and pranking the staff.

now comes the last scene, Jennie is dancing along with a group if dancers doing the steps if the dance break of the choreo. she points her index finger and swirls it in circles while moving her body side to side. she smoothly points the finger at the camera, takes it up, turns around and starts walking away from it.

the scene ends and Jennie breaks from character and laughs while bowing.