" Geez, stop yelling I can hear you. I went to the bar for a drink and found this lady alone so I invited her to Ace's birthday."

" I don't care. You just need to entertain Ace while we set up."

Precious POV

" I can help with that." I said making them both turn their heads my way.

" I can entertain him while you two go help set up. I'm pretty sure they are going to need your help."

" Are you sure?" Thatch

" Yeah, you don't got to do this. This guy can do it." Marco

" No it's fine." I walk over to Ace and sat down next to him. Thatch and Marco left to help as I awaited for hime to awake.

" huh what?...Who are you? And why do you where that hoodie?"

" Hi Ace. My name is Diana, a friend of Thatch. I wear this hoodie because I don't like taking it off."

" Where are my brothers?"

" They told me to keep you company while they ran some errands."

I smiled as he smiles at me. My eyes soften from my firm gaze. It returned when he started to talk.

" Did you know today is my birthday!" He exclaimed very loud as he threw his hands in the air.

I then noticed the golden bracelet on his hand.

I immediately grabbed his wrist without thinking and examined it

I immediately grabbed his wrist without thinking and examined it. I remembered what I did to it.

Flashback

" Hey Aurelia, do you think you can do it?"

" Yeah I can do it but it might take a while. When do you want it to open?"

" Can you make it open on his 19th birthday late at night."

Flashback ends

"...ana..dia....Diana!"

I then snapped back into reality. I seen the concern written all over Ace's face. I smiled at him softly and let go.

"I'm sorry. Your bracelet brought back memories that's all." I look at the clock and it was nine.

We then heard Marco call for us. We walk out to the deck and looked around in the dark.

" SURPRISE!!!" Ace's face lit up so bright. It remind me of when I sang to him when he was little.

They all partied as I watched from afar. I then heard a familiar voice.

" I hope we're not late for the party!" It was a red hair pirate. And a very irritating one at that.

I guess they made truce just for tonight. I was then called over by Marco.