Before 5

Ok so

@defenceless_larry  heres the :) chapter

have fun everyone!!!

*

*

*

"Damn. This song is the best song ever!" Louis got smacked across the head for this comment. 

"Lou, this is serious, we need to talk," Harry turned off the radio. He had picked up Louis, after having sent the text saying that they needed to talk. 

"I get that, but why I can't enjoy this song?" Louis pouted, and Harry, already whipped for him, turned the radio back on. They arrived at the Sam Ellington park. Harry went and sat down on a bench, and Louis sat down to the right of Harry.

"So"

"So," Harry started, "what are we?" Louis, caught off guard, didn't answer. Harry clarified, "I mean to each other, what are we?"

"Well, we went on a date, but we're friends right now?" Louis answered.

"But-" Harry started, but was interrupted by a voice. I will rip off the head that belongs to that voice.

"HARRY"

"LOUIS"

"ASSHOLES," both voices said at once. It was Zayn and Liam. 

Harry and Louis looked at each other, and immediately scooted back away from each other. 

"Harry? Why don't you introduce to us to your new friend?" Liam said ever so sweetly. Payno if I could stab you right now, I would.

"Yeah Louis, introduce me to your friend here," Zayn repeated. Louis mentally flipped Zayn off.

"Zayn this is Harry"

"And Liam, this is Louis"

"So," Liam started, "you two, you know, doing the do?" What the fuck Liam

"We're just friends dickwad," Louis answered, even though it hurt him. 

"Yeah, just friends," Harry swallowed, not liking the word either.

"Oh," Liam and Zayn blinked. "Whoops." Louis and Harry stared at them until they took the hint. "Oh right, uh, we'll go now, Zayn was it?"

"Yeah, ok bye Louis, but we're talking later." And with that they left Louis and Harry to themselves.

"Can we get outta here?" 

"My thought exactly," Harry got up as he replied.  They got into the car and drove to a secluded area in a cliff.

"Please don't say something cheesy like 'i come here alone' ", Louis said as they got out of the car.

"But Louis," Harry started seriously, "I like to come here- OOF-" Louis had whacked Harry who was now laughing and rubbing his arm. Louis joined in.

"Hey, I'm sorry for falling asleep so early," Harry apologized for the first date.

"Nah its fine, you looked cute," Louis looked like he didn't mean to say the second part.

"UGH, I can't with you Lou," Harry exclaimed, hands up, looking up at the cliff.

"Why what'd I do," Louis asks.

"You just, you make these comments, and then you call us 'friends'"

"Well we are friends, aren't we?" Louis challenged.

Harry walked closer to Louis, "What's that supposed to mean Tomlinson?"

Louis looked away, "Well I mean, we laugh, we make jokes, we're friends aren't we? Nothing special or different about, " he gestured between the two of them, "this."

Louis looked back and saw Harry thinking, "What you thinking about Harold?"

"Don't call me Harold, and I have an idea," his eyes twinkled. "Let's make it different."

Louis, confused, just cocked his head to right, like a puppy. Harry stepped closer. 

"Kiss me"

"WHAT"

"Louis William Tomlinson, I swear to god, kiss me right now"

Louis didn't move, so Harry did. He put his hands around Louis' cheeks, and kissed him. And however shocked Louis was, he melted into the kiss. It was a short kiss, but one that they would forever remember and cherish. They parted, looking at each other.

"WELL," Louis clears his throat, "that was certainly different.

"Shut up Lou."

"Yeah ok"

They looked at each other, and then jumped closer together, kissing one more time.

They sat down in the car and leaned against each other. The uncomfortable car was horrible to sleep in, but with each other, they fell asleep easily. And for the second time, they fell asleep underneath the stars, except now, everything had changed.

Harry kissed Louis one more time, before falling asleep himself, careful not to hurt Louis when he settled in next to him. .