chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Damon's POV

What the hell they're mates. Why didn't she tell me? I took out my phone and dialled Bonnie's number.

"Bonnie we need your help"

"What's wrong is Rosie ok"

"I'm not sure she said she needs you to do something can you come here as soon as possible"

"Ye sure but a word of warning Klaus is planning on coming there but I don't know what, we were going to tell you but we wanted to make sure first. "

"Fine I will see you tomorrow"

I put thee phone down and headed back to the apartment. As soon as I got to the door I saw the blond girl on top of Derek kissing him and Rosie stood there with a shocked expression.

Rosie' POV

I got off Derek and he told me to stay in the room whilst he goes to check what happened. I waited but I didn't know what was going on. I strutted out of my room and went to the front door. There stood Erica and Derek making out. The tears started forming in my eyes and Damon came through the door and ran over to me. Derek pushed her off and came over to me.

"Babe I'm sorry that's not what it looked like"

"So what Derek what does our relationship mean to you, I mean first you have sex with me and then you come to her" Erica screamed at him.

Now I was full on sobbing I dropped to the ground and Damon held on to me.

"Rosie please I didn't do anything with her since I found out you are my mate please believe me" he came closer and touched my cheek but Damon pushed him away.

"She's your mate" Erica yelled from across the room.

"Yes she is and why are you lying I never had sex with you, if you recall you kissed me and I pushed you away remember" he yelled back at her.

"Leave, both of you" I yelled at Derek and Erica.

"Fine lets go Derek you don't need her you have me"

"No. Rosie please believe me, I love you" my heart started to beat faster and for some reason I felt I could believe him.

I got out of Damon's grip and walked over to Derek.

"You promise you never touched her" I asked

"Yes I promise she's part of my pack nothing more"

Erica came running over to Derek and slashed his back and he fell to the ground then she came to bite me but Damon got in the way.

"No" I yelled as Damon dropped to the ground next to me. I pushed my hands away from me and Erica went flying across the room and hit the wall and knocked out instantly.

"Why'd you do that" there was a huge bite mark on Damon's shoulder and he fainted.

"Derek please help me, he's going to die a werewolf bite kills a vampire" I started to cry again I couldn't help it my best friend is going to die. Derek picked him up and took him to my room and started to clean his wound. I only have one way of saving him know. Klaus.