Chapter 11

Rosie’s POV

I woke up to see Damon next to me reading my book that I fell asleep reading last night. I love reading especially romance novels. “Hey” I said with my slightly cracked morning voice.

“Morning princess” he said whilst kissing my cheek. “The guys when to look around town so it’s just me and you” he said with a smirk on his face. I punched his shoulder; I knew he didn’t like me like that. He got up and went to make breakfast and I went to go shower. When I walked into the kitchen I saw him eating the last of my blueberry muffins. I ran towards him and jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist so he was giving me a piggy bank. He grabbed the plates and carried me to the dining table he put the plates down and I jumped off his back. Me being the cluts I am fell funny and landed on my wrist.

“You idiot are you ok” he said whilst helping me up.

“I think I sprained my wrist” being a nurse I had a support bandage in my bathroom. I went to go put it on and Damon helped me. We talked for most of the day and it was about 4 o’clock. I told Damon about my date and he just smirked at me. I had three hours to get ready so I decided to go do my hair and make up it was around 6 when I was done. All I had to do was slip on my clothes. I picked a light blue dress that came just above my knee with white mid-heels and my favourite heart shaped studs. I slipped on my clothes and went to the living room where Damon was when he saw me he just stared.

“What” I asked feeling really self-conscious.

“You look like a lady” what is that supposed to mean. Right on cue the doorbell rang I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door. As I was about to open it Damon pushed past me and opened it pushing Derek against the Door by his collar.

“What the hell Damon” I said trying to separate them

“If you even think about hurting her I will suck every ounce of blood out of your body and then feed you to my dog.”  I mentally face palmed myself and backed up a bit when Derek pushed Damon on the floor. I couldn’t help but giggle they both have me a death glare and I gave Damon a hug and grabbed Derek’s hand and pulled him out of my apartment.

We got outside to his Camaro. “I love your car” I said to him as he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he ran round and slipped in giving me his signature smirk he started the ignition and sped down the road until we got to the restaurant. Before he got out I grabbed his arm to stop him.

“I’m sorry about Damon he can be a bit rude at times but you learn to love him” I said whilst I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

“It’s ok I’m stronger than him anyway” he said whilst touching my hand and I felt surge of power again.

Note to self: Ask Bonnie

He got out and opened the door for me I got out and he put his hand out for me to hold. I took it and felt the surge again. It’s not like its bad it makes me feel happy and safe, I could get used to it to be honest but why with Derek.

We walked into the restaurant hand in hand and it was beautiful. There was a massive crystal chandelier in the centre of the room. The waitress took us to a table and Derek pulled out my seat for me I giggled and sat down.

“What’s so funny” he said whilst crossing his arms.

“It’s just when I first met you I thought you were an absolute ass but your being a gentleman today. I don’t know if I should be happy or worried.” I said whilst trying to look serious. The waitress came back with our menus and she was totally checking Derek out. I rush of jealousy ran through me I he was with me not her and then I snapped back to reality when he started waving his hand in my face.

“what would you like” the waitress said looking Derek dead in the eye and then gave me a death glare. We ordered our food and then we began talking about our likes and dislikes during our meal. I asked about his family but it seemed to be a touchy topic so I just left it alone. I was having a really good time he was so sweet and kind not to mention how hot he was. As if on cue my phone started to ring it was Damon. I didn’t answer at first but then he called again I looked to Derek to see if it was ok for me to answer he nodded and as soon as I answered the phone I could hear screaming.

“Rosie you and Derek have to get to his apartment right now the Kanima is here and we need help” and with that the line went dead. I turned to see the waitress giving him the bill he and quickly filled it and dragged me out. He rushed to his apartment and we ran up the stairs to enter. He pulled the massive metal door and we saw the scene unfold before us.

Isaac, Boyd and Damon were all attacking the Kanima whilst Stiles, Alison and Lydia were hiding behind the kitchen counter. Erica was lying on the floor and Scott was circling the Kanima trying to distract it. Isaac and Boyd went flying towards a wall I caught them mid-way and set them down carefully whilst Derek went to Damon’s side.  I used my powers to push the kanima against the wall and it was stuck there until its tail hit and burst the water pipe. Erica came up behind me and tackled me to the ground. I didn’t know why she did what she did but that was the least of my worries for now as soon as the kanima saw the water it freaked out and escaped through the window. Everyone’s heads snapped towards Erica and I. she was still on top of me growling. I put my hand up and she went flying across the room. I got up and I felt dizzy Damon caught me before I fell back down. Derek came towards me and Damon hissed at him baring his fangs. I didn’t notice the pain in my stomach until I looked down to see I had 3 scratch marks on my abdomen. I winced and everything went black.