Chapter Nine

Rosie’ POV

I woke up in Derek’s arms it felt so right but I didn’t know if he felt the same way about me the way he was with Erica yesterday made me feel a little sad. I mean he’s hot he’s sweet and I feel like I have known him for ever.  I got up from the sofa and went to go check on Erica she was fine just asleep. So I went for a shower.

After my shower I got dressed into a crop top and shorts and headed towards the kitchen. Derek was standing there against the cooker making eggs bacon and toast I went towards him and started to make something sweet. I decided on blueberry muffins as I was putting them in the oven Derek began to do the dishes and cut himself on a knife. He winced and I headed towards him I grabbed his hand and pulled it towards me to take a look. “You know it has already healed right” he said whilst cocking an eyebrow at me. I knew it would heal I just wanted to make sure he was ok.

“Ye I know it healed just be careful please I don’t need blood around the house if they are coming” I had to make up an excuse. I turned to check on my muffins and they were done I pulled them out the oven and put them on my favourite cake stand and set it on the table. Then there was a knock on the door. I ran towards it knowing who it was.

As soon as I opened the door Damon grabbed me by my waist and swung me round in circles. He set me down when he realised everyone was watching. He gave me a bear hug and everyone else joined in. Everyone was here: Damon, Stefan, Elena, Matt, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and the two brothers I hated the most Klaus and Elijah.

Derek cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality. He didn’t know who anyone was so I decided to do introductions.

“everyone this is Derek he is the alpha and Derek these are all my friends from mystic falls I’m guessing you want to know who is what” he nodded.

“Well me and bonnie are witches she is emotions and I am elements. Damon, Stefan, Elijah and Caroline are vampires.  Elena, Matt and Jeremy are human and Tyler and Klaus are hybrids like half vampire half werewolf. “All he did as nod and go to my bed room. I wonder what is up with him. Meanwhile we all sat down at the dining table and had coffee and muffins. I missed Damon so much he wasn’t my boyfriend he was my guy best friend he always held my hand and waist that was just him. I don’t like him in that way neither does he. He still has feelings for Elena even though she is going out with Stefan.

Derek POV

I couldn’t stand it he was holding MY MATE by the waist. Their bodies touching the thought of someone else touching her made me want to rip someone’s head off. When she told me what they all were I was shocked I had never heard of a hybrid before. I knew vampires existed but never thought I would meet one. Now I have to put up with them on my territory.

I pulled out my phone and called a pack meeting here they all need to know who they are so no one gets hurt. I walked off into her bedroom and took a deep breath. Her sent was intoxicating I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Erica started to stir in her sleep and then her eyes fluttered open.

Rosie POV

Derek came rushing out of my bedroom “she’s awake” I ran towards my room and saw her sitting up against the head board.

“How are you feeling Erica” I asked politely

“Fine back away bitch” WTF!! First I help her and now she is calling me a bitch I don’t think so.

“Hey watch your tongue I saved you’re life if it weren’t for me you would have died and you know what I could have you dead in seconds but I saved you for Derek’s sake so don’t push your luck” I was beyond pissed at the moment. I stormed out of the room to see Klaus in my kitchen.

“Well the rumours are true. You are the most powerful witch on the planet.” He is such an ass I didn’t even bother talking to him. There was a knock on the door “who the hell is it now” I muttered to myself. To my surprise I see all of my new friends.

“Hey come join the party” I muttered mostly to myself but they obviously heard.

Derek and Erica joined me and everyone else in the dining room and I did the introductions again. One everyone knew each other we got down to business me and bonnie went through all our grimours to find some information on the kanima. We couldn’t find a spell to tell us who it is but we did find a spell to weaken it. It was 2:00pm by now and none of us had eaten since breakfast so we all decided to go home and chill. The Mystic Falls lot went to a hotel just down the road from my apartment but Damon stayed here with me.  Derek and Erica were still here too so I couldn’t really talk to Damon that much. I will just have to wait till they leave. Damon gave me a sideways glance whilst holding my hand. We walked into my bedroom and saw Erica and Derek talking.

“Knocking would be nice” she growled

“My house my rules honey” I said with a smirk. “Here put this on your arm and stomach every day for a week you should be up to strength by two days’ time” I said whilst giving her the jar of ointment. “You can leave now” I said through gritted teeth. Her presence was really pissing me off. They both got up of the bed and walked out of the bed room whilst Damon flopped on my bed like he hadn’t slept in years. I followed them to the front door and Derek stopped me from closing the door.

“What do you want know” I said whilst placing a hand on my hip.

“I was just wondering do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow night” I thought Erica was his girlfriend why is he asking me to dinner.

“Does Erica Mind?” I asked whilst leaning on the door.

“Why would she mind she doesn’t get a say in what I do. Does Damon Mind?”

“O right I thought she was like your Girlfriend or something and why would Damon mind”

“I thought he was your Boyfriend or something”

“No he’s not were just close friends that’s it and I would love to do to diner with you”

“Ok pick you up at 7pm goodnight Rosie” he said whilst kissing my cheek. I felt the surge of power again I need to figure out what the hell that is.