Chapter Three

I dropped all of my bags and turned around to see a vaguely familiar person in the shadows. “Hey I’m Derek Hale” what the fuck was he doing here. I turned back around and walked into my apartment and slammed the door behind me. Dropping all of the bags in the kitchen I decided I wanted to watch some TV I walked into the living room to see Derek sitting there. How the hell did he get in, he must be one of them too but I acted surprised. 

“What do you want? How did you get in here? ” I asked knowing exactly how he got in the window was open.

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare you” he said whilst getting up from the sofa and coming towards me. I stepped back as he kept coming towards me. I backed up into the door and he put his hands out to grab my waist and my force field went up. “Shit” I muttered mostly to myself. My force field is like a reflex when people I don’t know come near me.

“What is that” he asked looking a little confused. He looked cute when he is confused.

“It’s a force field” might as well tell him the truth. He’s going to want to know what I am and there is no other explanation for what just happened. 

“Ok I’m a witch you’re a werewolf please can you go now I’m tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow” I couldn’t be bothered to beat around the bush.

“What the hell are you talking about babe” he said whilst backing up out of my face.

“ first don’t call me babe second I have no idea who the hell you are but I know you are a werewolf  and lastly please don’t tell Scott about any of this you can come here tomorrow at 12:00pm for lunch and I will explain everything.” Why the hell did I just invite him over for lunch I thought whilst mentally face palmed myself. 

“Fine but I want a full explanation see you tomorrow babe” he said whilst heading towards my window. Before I could say anything he was gone.

I had a shower and hopped into bed with a tub of chocolate ice cream and started to watch a film. But I couldn’t concentrate on the film I just kept thinking of Derek and how he called me babe and then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.