chapter 16

Chapter 16

I woke up in Derek's arms. He was so warm I turned towards him and moved a little hair out of his eye and he flinched. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"It's rude to stare" he said moving hair out of my face.

"I wasn't staring I was gazing"

"And I'm going to throw up" Damon barged in and said. He pulled Derek out of the bed and jumped in and snuggled up with me.

"Get off her" Derek growled

"Babe calm down" I got out of Damon's grip and ran over to Derek's arms. Derek picked me up and carried me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing" I asked, he was breathing really heavily. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him close. He calmed down a little and pulled me into a hug.

"Your mine not his" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. Then I winced the pain shot through me again.

"Sorry I forgot" he gave me another hug and unlocked the door. We both walked into the bedroom to see a very angry Damon.

"So what are you too a thing now" Damon said.

"She's my mate" Derek growled.

"She's your what" Damon said coming towards us.

"Mate, how many times do I have to say it for it to get through your thick head?" Derek's eyes turned red and he started shaking.

"What's happening to you" I asked

"It's my wolf, he's becoming more protective of you, I don't know why" he dropped to the ground and shifted.

"Derek calm down, I'm yours no one else's"

"Rosie get out" Damon shouted

"Derek baby look at me. I lifted his face and looked into his eyes. They were a deep blood red and were shining.

"I'm sorry" I leaned in and kissed him even though it hurt like hell and he shifted back.

"Don't" he pushed me away and I fell back and hit my head on the bed pole.

"What the hell Derek why did you push me"

"I'm sorry you shouldn't kiss me it hurts you"

"Well I did why are you being like this"

"I didn't mean to hurt you my wolf want's to claim you I can't help it but every time I kiss you feel pain, we need to figure out what is happening"

"What the hell are you too talking about" Damon said yelling.

"I'll tell you just give me 5 minutes and call bonnie and ask her if she can come here I need her help" Damon left the apartment and I helped Derek get up off the floor and on to the bed.

"Were you scared" Derek looked at me with so much pain in his eyes.

"No I'm not scared of you" he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him and cupped my face.

"I really want to kiss you without you being in pain" then there was a loud crash.