Chapter 26

Because i have 2000 reads, thank you so much. Love you all

Chapter 26

We woke up the next morning and went to the Hale house, I needed to collect some of my books and Isaac went with us.

“Derek what is that”

“That is the symbol of the Alpha pack”

“That means there coming”

“No Rosie it means there already here”

“Shut the fuck up Peter”

“Deucalion is a part of this pack isn’t he” Derek nodded.

“Let’s not worry about that today, you guys are going to help Rosie pack her stuff, she’s moving into our place.

“Am I” I smirked

“Yes you are lets go get your stuff” I grabbed my books and we went back to mine. Derek and I were doing my bedroom, Peter was doing my kitchen and Isaac was doing the living room I didn’t really have much personal stuff so it shouldn’t take long.

I was in my bathroom, packing my toiletries, when Derek called me

“Ye” I asked

“Come here” I walked towards him and he had my underwear draw open. He grabbed my pink lace baby doll and smirked. “How about you model these for me some time” his voice was husky and his eyes were black.

“Stay out of there” I blushed and snatched it off him.

“These are my favourite” he pulled out a red lace thong. He took off running and I chased him.

“Give it back now” I yelled. I pushed him against the wall with my powers and he just hung there. I giggled and snatched it off him. Isaac and Peter were laughing, “Thank you, now get back to work and stay out of that draw” he dropped from the wall and landed with a thud.

I ran back into my room and finished packing I was really glad I found him. About two hours later we had finished putting the boxes in the cars. Derek suggested that I sell the apartment so I spoke to my landlord and he said he would take care of it for me.

We took all of the boxes to Derek’s apartment and I began to unpack, he said he wanted me to move into his room and I didn’t really argue. I walked into Derek’s closet and looked at his clothes.

“Why do you only ever wear dark colours like black and grey that’s all you have” I asked.

“I don’t know I think it just suits me” he laughed, his closet was half empty so I putt all of my stuff in there. I finished unpacking and it was dinner time, so I decided to make a meal for all of us.

I was in the kitchen making Lasagne and chocolate fondant for dessert when Isaac strolled in “Hey what’s wrong”

“Nothing” he mumbled 

“I have powers you know I can use them to make you tell me but I’d rather not” he laughed and poured himself a drink.

“It’s just my family is all gone Derek is all I have left” he looked upset.

“Hey you have me too, my parents are dead too and Derek’s we both know how you feel. Listen we are a family just a weird one. Think of it like this me and Derek are husband and wife and you’re our adopted son” he laughed and smiled at me.

“He’s changed you know. Derek, he’s a lot happier now, thank you for helping us” he gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

“Hey listen can you set the table please I think Peter is coming as well, and get the wine out as well”

“You won’t need wine tonight babe, I’ve brought some champagne” Derek came over and kissed my head.

“What for” I moved around the kitchen

“Celebrating the end of the Kanima and you moving in” he grabbed some glasses and put the bottle in some ice.

We sat down to eat and Derek popped the champagne we all poured a glass and he made a toast “Cheers to the end of the Kanima and my beautiful girlfriend moving in”

“And to our new family” I added and looked to Isaac and smiled.

“What about me coming back from the dead” Peter wined.

“and that too” Derek added and we all drank. This moment was perfect but I knew that there was a storm coming our way.