44 *alternate ending*

Five Years Later...

Nicki

Things have gotten better. For the time being I slowly distanced myself from my mother and cut my father off completely. Last I heard he quit being a pastor and divorced my mother. I don't know if he is with William or not, but I know that my mom is finally out of that marriage and it makes me happy for her. She's been into this new guy from bingo.

A giant level up from Robert.

Beyoncé nuzzles into my face with a meat platter in hand. It's five years of being clean and we both wanna celebrate. She's come so far.

We moved outta that apartment. I work at a local hospital and it pays very well. Beyoncé is working at a mechanic shop, the owner plans to retire within the next two years and give the business to her. Solana and Kyla moved into the countryside and got married. Rihanna got a random boyfriend years ago and ended up with a baby boy. She and Kelly aren't together but Kelly has been helping out with him the most. Kelly too is a nurse.

Zendaya went to jail for possessing and selling drugs. She tried calling Beyoncé for help, but my baby deleted her number a while ago and had already forgotten her. The minute she heard Zendaya with the fake tears she hung up and blocked the prison.

On a happier note, Solange is almost graduated and doing extremely well. Honor roll and making all of us but especially Beyoncé very proud. She's 16.

This week is very good for celebration. Life couldn't get better.

"Mama, c'mon 'fore we miss the movie."

Her celebration of choice, watching a movie and cuddling with a shit ton of food.

I turn the play button on to find out she put a movie on. A porn movie.

"I should've never trusted you to choose something appropriate..." I shake my head.

She just continues eating the food as if nothing. As if the bitch isn't getting her clit electrocuted...

"This how you wanna celebrate?"

"Mamas, we had a dinner with friends already... I wanna celebrate another year I get to touch on you and love on you..."

I blush hard and my clit throbs at the way she makes eye contact with me.

She has a point. A very valid one.

"Okay."

The actual date hit last week anyhow. My baby deserves any and everything with how far she's come.

She kisses up my neck.

"You could've put Twitter on there though."

"Yeah, ebony is better. Lemme turn some music on instead." She straddles me and hovers over my face. "Alexa play my Jill Scott playlist."

The tv shifts to what we want and the mood is changed. She's so beautiful and perfect. I want her for forever. I feel myself burning up and move to take my clothes off.

Her eyes hood a bit with lust.

"Baby, tell me what you want."

"Taste me. Take me." I want her NOW.

Beyoncé removed what's left of my draws.

She doesn't hesitate to suck on my pussy. She takes her time practically slobbering over my folds. She takes her time moving her tongue in a zig zag motion them out, sucking on my folds. She then buried her face deeper coming back away with my clitoris between her lips sucking on it like candy stuck to the wrapper.

"Ooooohh. Oh my god."

I feel her smirking as I let my right hand fall into her curly hair and grab onto it.

I grind into her face for more friction. It throbs so good.

"Feel good?"

I curl my bottom lip between my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut, "Mmmhmm...."

She takes this as a command to go harder and I am totally caught off guard by it. We've fucked so many times but each time is like the first. She discovers a new sensitive spot. She sends me over the edge with a new motion. I honestly don't know how that works.

I'm cumming and she sucks up my juices quickly.

I struggle to catch my breath and feel her almost slithering up my body.

"Hey, I'm not done with you yet. Fuck you acting tired for?"

Oh god.

She grabs me by the hips bringing me close to her hips and lifts her leg up over my other side. She's scissoring me.

She tilts her head back as she thrusts and grinds our clits together. She feels so good on me.

"Fuckkkkkk. Shit Onika. Oh my god! Oh shit!" She's moaning like a bitch absolutely.

I give her a grin and she wipes it off, fucking on me harder. The pleasure shoots up my nerves and my lower side tenses up.

She lifts my leg up higher and sticks her middle and ring finger in, curling them up towards my belly button. My toes curl at the sensation in the pit of me. Seriously. OMG.

I moan and cling to her, "Yoncé..."

"You cannot cum yet."

I sit up because I can't believe she's saying this while I'm so close.

"Fuck you—-"

"You are." She smirks.

"Fuck you."

My voice is strained as I reach my climax.

"Fuck—- you..." I tighten my eye shut. "Oh my god!"

"Fuck it, just go ahead." Beyoncé cums and falls on me.

I close my eyes and Beyoncé kisses my cheek.

"To another year of making you cum."

I can't help but chuckle. I'm so glad it's another year with my Beyoncé. Can't be much more perfect.

__________
Just wanna go ahead and thank everyone for riding so hard with me and supporting this book.

FYI this is the end to this story but if y'all would like to see one shots with them from this universe/book feel free to suggest, but this is the end.

I hope that those who deal with any religious trauma in a way felt seen by this book.

New book, "Willing To" is done and posted.