7

Beyonce

I finally got over the virus after less than a week.

As a "prize for not dying", Zendaya showed up with some weed and a few pills with a snowflake engraving on them and another with a mickey mouse engraving.

Her fingers are cold against my cheek as we hang out in her apartment she lives in with her older sister. The woman isn't here as she's working out of town.

Zendaya hums against me and gives me a kiss. something small and slightly salty is slipped in my mouth. I know exactly what is is and the second it touches my tongue I swish it around with a smile as Zendaya comes in for another kiss.

I hold her longer torso close as she trails the kisses up and down my neck and collarbone.

We met mid seventh grade. Rumors were going around about the girl in town who had come from alternative school who was every rebellious trait you could think of. Initially I didn't care much. I was 12, at that point, I was not looking for a trouble maker as a friend. I let the rumors circulate until it was my name with hers that began to shut down the entirety of the student body.

Kelly and I were going to confront her about my name until I found she liked me. It was when her tall ass turned around that I immediately fell head over heels. Only then I assumed my feelings were wrong, and I spent nights of my life begging for myself to be fixed. One of those nights was when I came out to my mother and the next couple of weeks Zendaya remained best friends and took things serious second semester of our freshman year.

It was roughly second semester of freshman year that she would take me to a party that a friend of a friend of hers was hosting and I was gifted my first few grams. It was strictly a fun thing until I had become reliant on them for the entirety of the summer and sophomore year.

By the time my friends tried to intervene, it had completely grasped my personality by the throat.

"Don't run from me, Bey." She says as a response to the drugs taking affect and making me lose balance. "I need you right here."

She has a more aggressive hold on my legs and thighs as I hang onto her for dear balance. She sneaks her hands under my shirt and my breath hitches.

"Take this shit off." Zendaya orders.

Within seconds I'm scrambling to remove my top and my jeans come off next. This leaves the both of us in our bra-panty sets and boxers.

"Move."

I feel like I should mention Zendaya gets like this too.

I spread my legs and she takes this time to swiftly take everything off. She's aggressive but so careful. Even through the on and off-ness, she's still managed to care about me like one of her people. She promised me that regardless of what happened between us, she can never find it in herself to leave me discarded and hurt. I feel like that's what attaches me to her still.

She gently pushes me back on the headboard and crawls over me, coming close to my face. Her lips move softly. I inhale and exhale as my pussy gets wet and hot.

I want Nicki. Not Zendaya.

I open my legs a bit to allow her hand to slither between them. I hum in pleasure as I squeeze my eyes tighter.

"Shut up." She scowls.

Without warning she pins me down, moves my panties aside, and plays with my folds. She does it with a quickness that I've always loved.

My eyes have been closed for a while and the drugs make it easier to dissociate and imagine fucking someone else. Specifically Onika. I've done this for years.

I'm only a bit shameful now that I've re-met her because I feel two-faced. Like I sneak around.

I wish she could understand that it's the drugs that make me conduct in such aggressive ways.

I wonder if Nicki'd do the same. Is she still a virgin? Is she gentle? Is she the kind to skip the foreplay and get to the prize? Zendaya has a nature scent, what is Onika's scent like? Is she loud or is she a heavy breather and hummer like me?

Zendaya's hand becomes heavier as her long fingers sneak into my folds. I slap my hand over my mouth. Lack of being touched or touching myself is making it a bit hard to adjust to Zendaya's long ass. I gyrate with her movement to increase the friction right where I want it.

I feel her prideful smirk against my neck.

"Fuck." escapes from my mouth.

Zendaya does something else that has me quite literally seeing shapes and stars as if we are in a cartoon and I've been hit. She goes back to kissing me harshly.

I think she's a goner too.

She keeps her hand on me and moves her mouth up to my tits and sucks on my nipples lightly.

My jaw slacks open and I let out a moan.

She adds her thumb to my clit and it's enough to make my hips buck up off the bed. I feel my orgasm coming close and when I open my eye to let her know, I see Onika very faintly. Kinda like a blurry lens, but I can recognize her features enough through the unclarity.

Her hair is slightly touching my face and she looks at me with low eyes.

She rolls her bottom teeth between her teeth and I'm done.

I completely undo. She keeps going for. few more pumps, milking me of my juices and kissing me again.

"Keep going?" She asks.

I nod. For a second, Zendaya's wild curly hair hits me in the face and by the time she's off me and sitting with a leg over and under mines and her cunt inches away from my pussy.

She connects us and grinds our hips.

"Mmm. Faster, Bey."

I try to but I struggle to prop myself on my elbows.

Eventually she scoffs and speeds up for me and I get right with the flow.

I throw my head back and I feel my lips moving with no sound. I also feel stuck like this. Like everything is on loop.

It starts with seeing stars, then my vision goes black from the edges in. I feel a presence and a pair of hands grab my face and rub against my lips.