Without knowing this information, the assistant came to shoot before her artist to create chaos and to evict the designer who gave her cent percent..

Idhellam yaarukaga???

And Indha assistant eh Enna pannalam??

Her assistant was caught red-handed.. She looked like a monkey..

Sathyakala: Who gave you money??? Didn't I tell you that I will work with the person selected by company?? Because I believe in Eeshwar's judgement..

Assistant: HISTORY gave me money.. They didn't tell me anything else.. They told me to get you on board..

Sathyakala: How much did they pay??

Assistant: 2 lakhs...

Sathyakala: Have this... 5 lakhs.. I don't want an assistant like you.. Get lost...

She handed over a cheque and asked her to leave.. She turned towards Eeshwar..

Sathyakala: Sorry Eeshwar.. First day ve ipdi...

Eeshwar: No worries aunty.. You brought it to my attention.. Adhuku thanks..

Sathyakala: actually I wanted to personally meet the designer.. Sarees were super good.. I'm totally impressed..

Eeshwar: This is Prerna.. Your designer's manager.. She manages her company...

Sathyakala: you did not even reveal the company to me..

Eeshwar: Its Magic..

Sathyakala: What?? Magic's designer is working for me?? Thank you Eeshwar..

Eeshwar: It took us lot of discussion to convince the designer...

Sathyakala: I wish to really meet that person.. Prerna.. Please take me darling...

Prerna was on tight spot..

Prerna: Ma'am.. Actually our designer wants to keep her identity a secret..

Sathyakala: I understand.. Please request for me..

Eeshwar nodded his head...

Prerna then called Suhasini...

Prerna: Sathyakala wants to meet you...

Suhasini: what?? Designs pidikaleiya?? Enna aachi??

Prerna: romba pidichirukam.. Adhan paakanum soldranga..

Suhasini agreed to work with sathyakala as she was friends with Madhana.. So she said yes to meet..

Prerna took her personally to meet Suhasini...

Sathyakala was stunned to see Suhasini in the store..

Sathyakala: Hello dear, are you here to shop??

Prerna: Ma'am you misunderstood... This is our designer...

Sathyakala: Wow.. Am I dreaming?? This country's first lady designed my dresses..

I'm so glad and grateful..

Suhasini: Aunty please.. I know you are close friends with Queen mom.. Its my duty to help you.. We are family after all..

Sathyakala: How sweet of you.. Adi is really lucky to marry a girl like you...

I was so worried whether he would have married that wench... Thank god.. He escaped at the last minute..

Suhasini smiled at her..

Sathyakala: He is a very good child.. He grew in front of our eyes and now ruling this country like a King.. I'm really proud of him...