Chapter 6 One Big Slumber Party!

En başından başla

"Only one, I know that guy. We talked few times in the past and did some things."

 He stood up quickly and began to head over towards Kuro. Yang followed him grabbing Ruby on her way, she wanted for her to meet new people. Kuro heard something and he looked up, his eyes widening when he saw Akage. Blake felt him tensing up and glanced at him in worry.

"Is everything ok?"

 Kuro didn't answer and instead stood up, Blake placed her book next to her and looked forward to see Akage already in front of him with Yang and Ruby behind him. 

 Three girls watched two boys do a stare down with tense aura around them. Kuro was taller then Akage even tho he was already taller then most, Kuro always made others look like dwarfs next to him,  beside her father Ghira. But on the other way, Akage was more muscular then Kuro. Finally they moved making everyone tensed....

"You son of a bitch! You are here!"

"It's good to see you too."

 Girls looked at it with wide eyes as both men did some kind of weird handshake before giving each other a bro hug. All three watched them in confusion before Blake decided to step in.

"Kuro, you know this guy?"

 Both turned towards here with smiles.

"Blake, this is Akage Uma. Akage Uma this is Blake Belladonna. He is old friend of mine that went few works with me."

 Blake's eyes widen slightly as she heard Akage's name. Her father told her few stories about Akage's father, Kogane, who was well known huntsman and was also known for helping everyone with his troop of followers. But she also heard about Akage's uncle, Antares, the one who took over the troop and in 10 years he took complete control over the crime underground. Her shock disappeared when she saw that Akage's outstretched hand in front of her.

"Nice to meet you Blake."

 Blake took his hand and shook it slowly.

"N-Nice to meet you..."

 He let go of her hand and then mentioned to Yang and Ruby.

"Oh and those are Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose."

"Hello~~!"

 Yang said in sing sang voice while Ruby was standing behind her with crossed arms and embarrassed face. Kuro nodded his head while Blake waved her hand slightly.

"Kuro Tanken, nice to meet you. So Akage, what made you enroll into Beacon?"

"I could ask you the same question! What the Black Panther is looking for here?"

 Kuro chuckled while glaring slightly at Akage who glared back. Three girls watched them talk and felt slightly uneasy still not knowing how their relations are. As two boys were catching up, Ruby saw book laying on Blake's lap and decided to use it to start conversation. 

"What's that book about?"

 Blake was pulled out from her thoughts and turned to Ruby.

"What? Oh..."

 She looked down and saw 'Ninjas of Love' laying on her lap, she cleared her throat and looked back up at Ruby.

"It's a....romance novel."

 Then she heard Kuro chuckle from where he was making Blake glare at him. Yang then decided to join conversation and leaned on Ruby.

"Oh~ What kind?"

 "Ehm...."

 Blake scratched her head and tried to find a way to tell the story without mentioning all the 'special' stuff, she didn't want others to think she is some kind of a deviant.

"Well...It's a story about young princess and her servant who was given task of protecting her from anyone who would want to harm her. As his mission goes on both of them discovered feeling for each other and kept it in secret to princess's parents and his own father who was head of big clan of ninjas. But suddenly he is called back to his father as he wants to give him new mission. Servant has no choice but to travel back to his home. There he learns that his new mission is to kill princess..."

"Oh no!"

 Ruby gasped in shock at Blake's best attempt at explaining her favorite book.

"What happened next?"

"Uhm, well...When he learned that princess is in danger. He betrayed his clan and swore to protect her. Both of them run away, allowing them to fully express their love as they went on their adventures..."

 Ruby smiled as she heard about the good ending and Yang placed hand on her chin and closed her eyes, thinking about it.

"It sounds really nice. I love books. Yang used to read me every night before I went to bed. Stories of heroes, monsters those are one of the reasons I want to be a huntress."

"And why is that? You think you will live happily ever after? Not every books ends like this one you know?"

"I know but I hope we all will. As a girl I just wanted to be just like those heroes in the books, someone who fought for what was right. And the one who protects others who can't protect others."

"That's...really sweet. Unfortunately the real world isn't as you think. Many people lose what they love and have to live with it. Many won't find their happy end while other give up..."

 Blake looked saddened at her own words and she looked down at her book. Kuro frowned while looking down, Blake was right. That is how real world is, cruel, unforgiving, savage...

 Kuro then felt hand on his shoulder and looked at smirking Akage who glanced at Ruby.

"But that is why we are here, right? To give them their happy endings."

 Ruby smiled brightly at Akage's words, her silver eyes shining as she nodded.

"Yes! We are here to change that!"

 Both Kuro and Blake looked at innocent girl in interest.  But before they could say anything else Weiss appered next to them and glared at Kuro and Akage, Alexander slowly walked up behind her to make sure everything is alright.

"Do you know what time it is?! Some people are trying to sleep. Oh no! It's you again!"

 Weiss shouted while noticing Ruby who was behind Akage. He raised eyebrow at this together with Kuro while Ruby hid behind him and Yang was glaring at Weiss. Ruby peek from behind Akage and nodded.

"Guys, I think she is right. People are trying to sleep."

"Oh! Now you are on mine side?!"

"I always was!"

 Yang stepped closer to Weiss and crossed her arms.

"Yeah! And what is your problem with mine sister?! She's only trying to be nice!"

"She is hazard to mine health!"

 Akage and Kuro glanced at Alexander who simply shrugged, then sighed and placed hand on Weiss's shoulder. Weiss jumped slightly and looked back at him.

"Weiss. Now you are loud. I think it's better if we just go to sleep."

"But-!"

 Before she could say anything more, Blake slowly lift up the candle stick and put out the fire. With few sighs everyone walked back to their sleeping bags and went to sleep.