Chapter 6 One Big Slumber Party!

Yang crashed down on her sleeping bag with a big smile. All of new students gathered in the ball room and slowly started going to sleep, wanting to rest before tomorrow's initiation. Yang had her sleeping bag next to Ruby and Akage who laid in front of Yang. 

"It's like a big slumber party!"

 Ruby glanced up from her letter at Yang and frowned slightly.

"I don't know if dad would approve all the boys tho."

"I know I do."

 She purred quietly and smirked slyly while glancing at Akage who was laying on his sleeping bag only in his shorts, showing off his amazing physique. He heard it and looked up form his scroll and winked towards Yang making her giggle and blush slightly. 

 Yang then looked back towards Ruby and leaned forward to see what she is doing.

"What's that?"

"A latter to gang back at Signal."

Ruby looked at Yang and smiled while swinging her legs behind her. 

"I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going."

 Ruby smiled a little at the end before Yang cooed at how cute she was. 

"Oh~! That's so cute!"

 But, she was quickly silenced by a pillow thrown by Ruby. Akage laughed in the background while Ruby frowned.

"Shut up! I didn't took mine friends from school like you. It's weird not knowing anyone here."

 Yang placed pillow that Ruby threw at her under her chest making it go forward a little, she glanced at Akage and winked before looking back at Ruby.

"What about Akage and Amadeus? They are nice. There you go plus two friends. That is like...200 % increase."

 Akage eyed Yang before shacking his head and going back to his scroll. Yang saw that and pouted slightly, she placed pillow away and gave her attention back to Ruby.

"Pretty sure Weiss counts as negative 300% But that guy with her was nice, his name was...Alexander? Yeah he helped me to evade even more of her wrath."

"There is no such thing as negative friends, you just made one friend and one enemy."

"Yeah, and besides Ruby..."

 Akage had to duck under another pillow that was send towards Yang and finally decided to get into the conversation after hiding his scroll. 

 "I also don't know anyone else here besides you two. So don't beat yourself up because of it. It was just first day. After the initiation you will meet more and more people. Just wait and with how you are, you will have many friends."

 Ruby thought about it for few second before smiling and looking at Akage.

"Thanks."

 He smiled back at her and send her thumbs up. Yang saw that and smiled slightly. Suddenly all three heard a match going off. They looked towards it and they saw Kuro lighting up candles next to Blake who was reading. She smiled towards him and thanked him before going back to her book. Kuro sat next to her and placed head on her shoulder, which was hard with how tall he was but after moving around for few seconds he sighed in content and read together with her.

 Akage's eyes widen slightly as he saw Kuro and he smirked, he chuckled slightly. Yang raised eyebrow as her gaze moved between Akage and Kuro.

"You know those two?"