Chapter 1 Young Dragon - Akage Uma

Qrow came to the outskirts of Vale to find first of three boys. After few minutes of walking around he finally found the place, Junior's Bar. He walked in without a problem and looked around. He saw many people dancing around and drinking, music was loud and energetic. He walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the stools. He glanced to the side and saw a young man sitting in a booth with two girls, drinking and laughing. He was turned with his back towards Qrow so he couldn't see his face. Qrow sighed and looked forwards to notice Junior who walked up to him.

"Look what Grimm brought in. Qrow, what can I get you?"

 Qrow looked at the shelves behind barman and scratched his chin.

"First of, whiskey. And second thing, I came here looking for someone."

 Junior turned around and nodded towards the barman. Barman took one of the bottles, he opened it and poured some of the liquor inside it to a glass. He placed bottle back and then placed filled glass in front of Qrow who took it immediately and drank some of it. 

"And who are you looking for?"

"A guy from Minstral. Tall, red hair and yellow eyes. His name's Akage Uma..."

 Junior's eyes widen slightly before glancing at the booth and back at Qrow. He leaned on the counter and frowned.

"And what does huntsmen want with him?" 

 Qrow calmly looked back at him while sipping his drink. He knows that Hei Xiong is a leader of criminal family in Vale. Junior knows about everything that happens in Vale. 

"Nothing important I just want to ask him something..."

 Before they can say anything more, one of the girls from the booth walked up to the bar and looked at Junior.

"Hey, he wants another bottle."

 Junior sighed and mentioned towards barman who took one of the vodka bottles off the shelf and gave it to her.

"Militia, it's time for him to stop. He will drink everything from our storage if he continues. Also, I need him here."

 Militia nodded and walked back to the booth. Qrow's eyes followed her and he now was watching her talking to the young man. Young man nods and stands up taking a big sip from the bottle. He then begins to walk towards the bar while Qrow recognizes him.

 It was Akage Uma, he was wearing skin tight, black sleeveless t-shirt and black baggy pants. He was as taller by a head then Qrow and was more muscular. He had tan skin skin and vibrant yellow eyes, his hair were red and short. Qrow was also interested in his two pauldrons that looked like they could extend, he also noticed sturdy looking boots that had claws on them. Akage finally arrived at the bar and looked at Junior.

"What's up?"

"You have a visitor."

 As he said that, Junior nodded towards Qrow who was finishing his drink. Akage raised eyebrow and turned to Qrow. He sat down next to him and ordered a two shots.

"So...What do you want?"

"I was send here to talk to you about something. Did you ever thought about enrolling into Beacon?"

 Akage looked at Qrow for few seconds before he began to laugh.

"Why would I? I know how to fight and I have here everything I need!"

 Qrow nodded his head. 

"Yeah, you maybe be right but your father would not be so happy about what you are doing..."