Problems

Black Tea sat at his desk which was quite crowded with papers and sticky notes. His legs were crossed as he looked out his window with his hand casually tapping the arm of his chair. A knock came from the door and Black Tea was quick to let whoever it was in. 

"What is it?" He asked the cookie who had walked in. The cookie held a stack of papers and struggled to adjust his glasses.

"Sir, we may have a little problem..." The cookie said and shrunk under Black Teas malicious glare.

"And what problem would that be? Especially since my plan was made to not have problems." Black Tea said and glowed over the poor cookie.

"We-well I- I..." 

"Well? Spit it out boy!" Black Tea yelled and whacked the cookie over his head with his cane. The cookie rubbed his head and sniffed. 

"The problem is, sir, is that...." the cookie gulped, " I don't think you're powerful enough to gain such an artifact..." the cookie winced and expected the blow from the cane that came afterward. He fell onto the ground from the blow, losing all his papers in the process.

"How dare you!" Black Tea said and was about to deliver another blow before he stopped.

"You're a pathetic excuse for an apprentice but you do your research. If I learned anything about you, you're almost always right." He said and tapped his cane against the floor.

"But if I'm not powerful enough, who is? Lemon Tea? What about his daughter?" Black Tea said and didn't bother helping the other cookie up.

"N-no sir. None of them are. I wasn't expecting who it was either sir." The cookie said and stood up.

"Alright, who is it?"

"Well the only one who could,  would have been Mayflower Cookie, sir."

Black Tea yelled in anger and slammed his desk. His hands started to grow claws and horns started to sprout from his head. He had to take several deep breaths before they disappeared.

"You mean the cookie I killed? That I have no power to bring back, or use?" He said and snatched the cookie by his collar.

"Yes sir, but w-we might be able to still do it." The cookie said and tried to wrestle from Black Teas iron grip.

"And how is that?" 

"We-well.... I found something sir, but it may be difficult to do.... I think I've found a way to communicate with her."

"Ha! Like she'd help us."

"Even if we had her husband?"

Black Tea raised an eyebrow and set the apprentice down. He turned to the window again and thought a minute.

"I know he won't be easy to retrieve... that is alive, but..."

"No. That won't be the problem. You're sure this will work?"

"Yes, sir. Well I'm 87.23% sure."

Black Tea laughed and patted the cookie on his shoulder.

"Good job, Chocolate Chip Cookie. Now I must prepare because it won't be easy to do this." Black Tea said and left the cookie to gather his papers.