The End

Almond rushed down a pathway that snaked down the cliff side. As he came to the bottom he saw the body. Lemon Teas body. He was still in his monster form but Almond still stopped for a second at the bottom of the cliff. He leaned his back against the rocky wall and tore his hand through his hair. Walking over to the body, Almond checked the bodies pulse. Nothing. No hope. He was gone. 

"Oh gosh. No. No no." Almond whispered to himself.

Eventually, the group, worn and weary, found Almond. Roquefort took off his hat and held it over his chest. Pecan ran over to the body and knelt next to it. Tears rained freely down her face as Almond held her. She clung to him until someone cleared their throat.

"Wrong monster." Lemon Tea said as he came out of the woods, beaten, crumbling, and in cookie form. Almond let out a sigh of relief as Pecan broke free of his hug. She laughed as she hugged Lemon Tea. A resounding slap was heard seconds later.

"Dont you ever do something like that to me again!" Pecan said through tears. Lemon Tea chuckled as he rubbed the side of his face which now had a vibrant red mark on it. Almond laughed and patted his brother on the back. 

"We still have a problem though. Lemon Teas still one of those." Pineapple Tea said and pointed to Black Teas monstrous body. Lemon Tea smile faded and he sighed.

"Not necessarily." He said.

"What do you mean not necessarily. I watched you turn into one of those things." Espresso said with a shudder at the memory.

"I don't know how to explain it, but I guess the statement 'you get as much as you give' works well. I was one of those things as long as I wanted that power but when we fell of the cliff and Black Tea died I didn't need it anymore."

"So you gave it up?"

"Yes. I stopped giving, and I turned back to normal."

"So someone could get into the more powerful side of Tea magic and come back normal." Peppermint Tea asked.

"Yes, but I wouldn't recommend it." Lemon Tea said with a chuckle. He winced as a shooting pain rocketed through his shoulder and Pineapple quickly got to work. Almond sighed as he looked at his beaten and bruised friends and family. It was over. It was finally over.

It took weeks for them to clean everything up. The front of Lemon Teas house was thoroughly destroyed due to Black Teas explosion and the rest of the houses weren't any better. Black Tea must've gone through a rampage trying to find the group. They all worked together, friends and family.

Peppermint and Latte stood looking at the completely destroyed family library in front of them. Peppermint whistled.

"Looks like we got some work to do." He said and began to pick up. Latte soon followed suit and walked over to a fallen armor set. She picked it up but screamed as it moved.

"Excuse you, Miss! I can pick myself up, thank you very much." The armor said, standing up.

"Oh don't be rude, George. The girl didn't know." A marble female statue with a bow string over her back said as it climbed unto a pedestal. The armor set huffed and with loud clangs managed to get unto his own pedestal. Peppermint walked over quickly.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you." He said leading Latte away to a table.

"It's fine. How come they didn't move while we were here last time."

Peppermint shrugged. "All I know is that they pick when they want to move about."

Lemon Tea slid the last misplaced book into a shelf, finally finishing the rebuilding of the house. Everyone cheered and congratulated each other. A party came after that.  Everyone conversed and laughed with each other. Friends had become family.

Almond leaned against an open doorframe watching the party take place. He smiled and took a sip of the punch in his hand.

"Ya gonna miss it?" Pecan asked as she joined him in the doorway.

"Oh, part of me will always be here, but... yes I will miss the family." He paused for a second. "And your cooking!" He nudged Pecan who laughed. 

"I hope that's not the only reason you'll miss me." She said and punched Almond in the arm, playfully.

Peppermint Tea pulled Latte aside to the set of stairs with a smile. Out of his pocket he pulled out a little brown cardboard box.

"Its just a...a little thank you." He said and opened it. Latte gasped with delight when she saw the silver charm bracelet with a little latte cup charm on it. Peppermint slipped the bracelet onto Lattes wrist.

"Oh Peppermint it's beautiful." She said and hugged him. Peppermints face turned bright red as he hugged back.

"Almond helped me pick it out. That's where I was that one day I wasn't helping. I thought I should thank you, some way, for everything."

"Well thank you Peppermint."

"Of course, Latte."

(Authors note)

Well that's it. This book is finally finished. I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks for being along for the ride! I might write some other fanfictions but they may just be small shorts. Anyway, thanks again!