Memphis slapped my thigh. "That dress is too short," she told me before giving me a wink. I gave her the middle finger. It was mid-August, and I was going to enjoy the warm weather before the winter hit us. So, yes, maybe my dress was a bit too short but I didn't care. I liked it and I thought I looked good. By the way Memphis was looking me up and down, my confidence only rose higher. I reached up and put the bottle back into the cabinet and turned to Kahlo and Denim who were laughing at a Vine on his cellphone. "Damn, you've got me thinking about committing adultery," Memphis slurred. I laughed at how stupid she sounded. Usually, Memphis was the one who kept us all in control but she wasn't playing her role tonight apparently.

"You're not married, asshole," I reminded her. She wasn't married but she might as well have been. Memphis had been dating this girl for nearly six months and her nose was wide open. Before Memphis even got a girl we would occasionally have sex, and within the first month of her relationship we fooled around a few but that was over now. She was 'in love.' She was so in love that she didn't even introduce us to her girlfriend. She could be dating Taylor Swift and we wouldn't fucking know until the bitch made a song about Memphis. That's how low Memphis was keeping her relationship under wraps. We never got to hear the girl's voice or anything but Memphis claimed that she had the best girlfriend in the world. Whoever her girlfriend was, she was lucky. Memphis definitely was an eye catcher and many girls wanted her. Maybe it was because she was a white girl with daring, long blonde dreadlocks, or maybe it was the gauged ears, but I thought the sexiest thing about her was her tattoos. She had just as many as Maxim, and I didn't see how she got the job of being a dental hygienist with so many body modifications but she did.

"Can we go or what," Memphis asked as she jumped off of the kitchen counter. She grabbed Denim's phone from his hands and frowned in disgust. "This Vine is old as fuck."

"Sorry we can't all be Tumblr site models like you, bitch," Denim said before snatching his phone back from Memphis's hands. "You need to stop worrying about my Vine game and brush up on your hair game, looking like that motherfucker from Tokio Hotel." Memphis gasped in offense as we all laughed at her.

After a while, we finally left to go to the stupid party. We drove in Kahlo's little car and I was honored to be put in the backseat with Denim. It was amazing to hear him scream the lyrics to Uptown Funk in my ear, adding 'bitch' to the end of every other line.

Obviously, I was being sarcastic. I nearly leaped for joy once we finally got to the party. The party was held on the third floor and a bunch of people were in the hallways leading to an opened apartment door. Music was blaring as loud as it could, and I could smell illegal substances. Denim nearly sprinted in, but I stuck with Kahlo and Memphis. Denim didn't know any strangers so he would be fine on his lonesome. "This shit sucks," I heard Memphis scream over the music. "Do you smell that!? That's not even good dank! They're smoking that five dollar bullshit." The girl shook her head in disgust. "I'm going to get a beer. You guys want something?" I shook my head, but Kahlo asked for a Bud Light. I frowned at her choice in beer.

Everyone in the party looked as if they knew each other and me and my friends were obviously the party crashers but we still didn't stir up too much drama. I stood against the wall as Memphis and Kahlo danced with each other to an upbeat Pop song. "Damn, it's you," a voice said as they approached me. I looked up from my phone to see a girl with dyed black hair and greenish tips. Her hair was cut short and she wore nerdy glasses. I gave her a confused look. What did she mean by 'it's you'? I had never seen this chick in my life. "Maxim, yeah? You're Maxim's girl?" Oh shit. I forgot that I was basically all over social media now, after that fucking dance with Maxim.

"Um, yes," I said awkwardly. Wait, since I'm 'Maxim's girl' now, everyone's going to know me as 'Maxim's girl', which means, I won't be able to get any! What the fuck!? The next time I was going to ask Maxim for a raise in my funding because of sex deprivation, unless she wants to give it to me. Things got all hot and steamy in the kitchen earlier, and I assumed it was going to lead to sex if her ex didn't fucking call and ruin things. "You are," I asked the girl after a brief period of silence.