"Poor fellow. Mrs. Maheshwari was the only family to him. I am working in this company from the days of Mr. Anant Maheshwari, when he had passed away, Sir stoop up to shoulder everything. I believe he had emotional support from his grandmother that time. But now... it will be hard for him." Brittany took deep breath.

"You know Swara, that golden gate project. It is slipping away from Karma. Our rivals are taking it as an opportunity." One of her colleagues speculated.

"Yes, even share prices are going down due to Sir's absence. Already he had cancelled board meeting two times. His assisting team is trying to manage but he is unreachable."

This was not new for Swara, she had heard lot of speculations over these two weeks from her fellows.

'Where are you Sanskar?' this was only the thought which had taken away her sleep.

Even though it was Saturday's late night, she was pretending to do her work.

"Swara, it's 12:30. You are still working?" Rupali's mother asked her.

"Yes Aunty, there is some office work I have to finish."

"So good of you beta. I just hope Rupali learn something from you."

Swara gave small smile. And the same moment her phone started ringing flashing with, 'Private Number'

"Hello"

"Mam, Roger here. I am downstairs can you please come right now?"

"Why? What happened?"

"Sir is in mess."

"I am coming."

She ran outside.

"Where are you going?" Rupali's mother's words fell on deaf ears.

"Roger where is Sanskar? Where were you? I was calling you from last two weeks."

"Mam Sir is in total mess. He had ordered me not to inform you anything. But today, it has gone out of my hands. I know, if anyone can handle Sir as of now, then it will be you only."

"What happened to him?"

"Please seat in car. We will talk on the way"

'Who is he?' Rupali's mother saw them talking from balcony. She saw Swara slipping on back seat and car speeded away.

Roger drove car inside underground parking of 30 storey glass building. It was private parking.

He led her towards private elevator and they both reached to the top floor within a minute.

It was only one door guarded by security.

"Please come inside." Roger entered passcode.

It was for the first time Swara entered inside Sanskar's penthouse.

She followed Roger who went upstairs. He knocked on the room door, but there was no response from inside.

Finally, Roger opened the door with spare key and the scene in front of her swiped away floor beneath her feet. And Roger's earlier words started ringing in her ears.

'Mam sir has locked himself in his room.'

'He had broken all the things.'

'He is not eating anything.'

'He is just drinking alcohol to forget his pain.'

'He is burning with fever.'

"Mam, careful there is a glass." Roger showed her broken glass piece.