-2-

I looked around my surroundings hoping not to see a certain someone. However, luck was not willing to take my side today. He was standing right in front of my locker with that nasty smirk on his face. 

Guess I will be late to class again... 

I was going to turn around and run away but I was a little late to come up with that plan. He already saw me and was signalling me to come towards him. 

I felt so helpless at that moment. I started taking small steps towards him while staring at the ground like it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Without knowing I started fiddling with the hem of my shirt as the nervousness started kicking in. 

As soon as I reached where he was I closed my eyes shut expecting to feel some kind of stinging pain. Maybe a slap or a kick. I stayed like that for a whole minute and decided to open my eyes when I felt nothing.

He just stood there staring at me like he was waiting for me to open my eyes. "It is not so fun when you know what to expect. Is it?" He said with a creepy tone. I started trembling with fear as I did not know what was coming next. 

"Don't close your eyes Skylar" he spoke as his face started moving closer to mine. I tried to step back but he was quick enough to put his hand around my waist stopping me from running away. I started squirming around hoping it would help me but it only made him tighten his grip around my waist. 

Tears started forming in my eyes but I tried to not let them fall. I was begging for him to stop but he did not care. His lips crashed on mine and that is when my tears escaped my eyes. They were rolling down leaving stains on my cheek. 

I felt so weak. I was fine with getting beaten up till I lose my consciousness. I was okay with getting called names. However, this is too much. 

I am not like my mom. I know by doing this he is only comparing me to my mom. He is trying to tell me that I am just another woman like my mom who will go around kissing random guys. He is wrong though. He is so wrong. I hate my own mom and right now I hate my own self too. 

I attempted to push him away and that made him angry. He kicked on my leg with his feet still not moving away. I winced in pain but I did not have enough courage to move. After what felt like years he finally decided to break what he called a kiss and walked away from there. 

I leaned against my locker sliding down till I was sitting on the floor. I bent my leg moving it close to my body and buried my face on my knees. I started sobbing loud but caring about where I was. I was so disgusted of myself. 

Why am I so weak... I am so useless.. 

Negative thoughts started clouding up in my mind and I felt like screaming. I covered my ears with my hand and closed my eyes shut. I jumped up when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I thought it was him but to my surprise it was the school principal. 

That's it. Let me just die please..