You're such a jerk, but I still want to see you

YT-Link:https://youtu.be/13MvatpPQv4

Izuku's P.O.V.

It was almost midnight when I decided to talk to Kacchan.

Today in the kitchen was probably the worst time to talk to him but for god's sake! He was such an asshole!

I was so furious. I was so furious that I almost grabbed some kitchen utensils to throw at his head or just kick him through the door.

I know that he isn't keen to see me, after all, that happened but avoiding me doesn't solve it either, even If I'd like to.

Namely, because my emotions and feelings are still all over the place.

Sometimes I can feel his warm body and the sweet scent that calmed me down so easily. Then like today he's an ignorant idiot who acts like we have nothing to talk about anymore and everything is just fine.

But nothing's fine because I see those dark circles under his eyes and I see that he's not at his 100% like usual, and I know that he's idiotic enough to do something he usually wouldn't.

I was going up and down my room, thinking deeply. Considering if I should risk it.

My mind told me that there'll be another moment when we can talk without me knocking at his door again.

The more I was pondering about it, the more my feet dragged out of my room. So I decided to do it.

I wanted to see him again. Not at a better time, not tomorrow, not in the morning but tonight.