chapter one

This is a story about the fisher's men daughter grace and a mermaid Doris who grew up together and shared a unique bond where whenever they hold their hands, they could convey their feelings without using any words!
Every evening Sundown near the light house grace would come and wait for her friend to visit her and the little mermaid used to never miss a day. Until a dark day arrived grace could feel that something isn't quite right. She was getting all these signs in her vivid dreams about the upcoming strom signifying huge changes ahead.
Just when the things couldn't get any worst the mermaid didn't show up near the light house shores. Grace waited way past the nightfall to check up on her but she didn't see any sign of it.

            Two nights passed-by since she saw doris. Grace sat at the edge of the sea shore hoping impatiently to meet her friend and prayed to the glow of western sky of sunset asking for guides to help her within no time the waves started to swift unevenly, with confused look she saw two whales circling around to get her attention in hurry. She didn't know what to do but grace had too many questions running on her mind. Is Doris alright? Why is she not coming to vist me? Did she sent these whales ? Is she mad at me for something? Why ? What is happening?
Since whales couldn't speak, grace thought to slowly lean down on the edge of the ground and extend her arm hoping to connect with them just like grace and Doris would do. And know what happened to doris, but she's having a second thoughts.

          She had every reasons to be scared of. The fear of the deep ocean. To be near the largest ever know creature in the earth I mean what if they are just hungry fishes looking for something to eat and not to forget the amount of will power it takes to extend her arm to hold them ohh boy!!! am boomed..

        Grace wasn't a kid who is afraid of death. She grew up watching her father taking the boat disappearing on thin coastal line and fight the harsh tides just to get a bag full of fishes. She has seen life.for what it's worth grace believed in the greater good, so she grabs all her courage and extend her arm towards the water, within seconds a baby whale comes forward playfully to clear the tension in the air and to show that they are not harmful. Next the gaint whale dramatically made its way to the front and stood still as if he is bowing to her. She couldn't believe in her eyes for everything that is happening around there yet she manages to lean further down to
reach and gave a bop on its nose.

             The baby whale whistles in joy as they got sucessful in finding and communicating with her but that joy didn't lasted forever as she got to her conscious that doris - The mermaid is being held imprisoned by evilestShadow monster Eris

Shadow monster Eris.
He is power seeking, jealous filled with negative intentions and ego.
Grace has heard lots of myth stories rumoring around her village-mount Olympus and the villagers called him "the shadow monster that lives deep inside the ocean"

Eris - the shadow monster belongs to the water kingdom he wanted to rule the empire so badly that he fought for dominance with bad intention to be superior ruling power, that ego became his conscious Identity and when he failed miserably that sham...

Eris - the shadow monster belongs to the water kingdom he wanted to rule the empire so badly that he fought for dominance with bad intention to be superior ruling power, that ego became his conscious Identity and when he failed miserably that shame turned him into a dark creature that he is now by repressing and denying his failure made him even more aggressive so he decides to imprison doris-goddess of water to show his supremacy and feed his shadow.