Year 2: 04

Long chapter ahead
.
.
.

Hermione: Hello, Hagrid. Oh, it's wonderful to see you again.

[She stops then, cocks her head curiously at Harry, then takes out her wand and points it directly between his eyes.]

Hermione: Oculus Reparo.

[Instantly, Harry's glasses are mended.]

"Need to remember that." James I said, adjusting his glasses.

Harry: I need to remember that one.

Aurora: Nah. You have Hermione for that. 

"Exactly." Sirius nodded. "Don't bother."

Hermione: [chuckles and rolls her eyes.] C'mon. Everyone's been so worried.

[Hermione leads them to Gringotts, where Hermione's rather nervous- looking Muggle parents stand with the Weasleys.]

Mr.Weasley: So you're dentists! Fascinating! I understand other Muggles quite fear you? Why is that?

"What are dentists?" A pure blood kid asked.

"Dentists are the people who treat muggles teeth, repair and extract them or insert new artificial ones." Hermione explained.

"Ew." Few pure bloods gasped and younger pure bloods looked scared.

Mrs.Weasley: Oh, Harry, Aurora. Thank goodness. We hoped you'd only gone one gate too far. Come now. We're off to Flourish and Blotts.

"Arg-- books." James and Sirius groaned.

Hermione: Isn't it thrilling! Gilderoy Lockhart's going to be there! We can actually meet him! I mean, he's written almost the whole booklist!

"Don't say you fancy him, Hermione."  Julianne looked horrified. 

"I don't." Hermione blushed.

"But you did." Aurora sang. Gilderoy winked from his seat.

"Great. I've lost my faith in you." Julianne grumbled.

[As Mrs. Weasley and Hermione dash off, Harry frowns.]

Harry: Who?

"You read his name in the book list, didn't you?" Emilia questioned.

"Maybe." Harry shrugged making future kids laugh.

"You haven't changed at all, Harry." Emilia giggled. Harry smiled at her and he couldn't help but notice how breath taking her blue eyes are.

"Really Harry that's what you notice." Aurora snorted.

"What?" Others look at her confused. Harry and Aurora smiled innocently making others even more confuse.

Aurora: You guys go ahead. I need to buy some quills and parchment.

Mrs.Weasley: Be safe dear.

"Don't go alone." Sirius frowned. "You should've gone with someone."

"I don't think that's necessary." Harry said, knowing his cousin very well.

[In quill shop, Aurora's selecting quills. She bumps into someone and falls]

"Ow." Others wince.