Year 1:15

[Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry’s broom?

"Do we need to make a list?" Asked Remus.

"You think a roll of parchment will be enough?" Asked Sirius from Remus.

Harry: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

"We'd like to know that too." Said Fred.

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you ‘bout Fluffy?

"Fluffy?" All shouted.

"That dog has a name?" Asked a William. Aurora was surprised to hear his voice. She couldn't remember a time he talked infront of lit of people. He's not shy but he was silent.

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Aurora: That's not a thing mione, that's a living creature.

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..

Harry: Yes?

"Oh hagrid!" McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose.

Most of the adults groaned internally. 

"I told you to sack the half breed." Umbride sneered.

"Shut up, you pink toad." Aurora glared at the woman. "Or I'll make you."  Umbride gave her a dirty glare and thought 'filthy mudblood'

"That's my girl." William smirked.

"Your what?" Few Slytherins around him turned as they heard his mumbling.

"Nothing." He said quickly as Draco and Theadore muffled their laugh.

Hagrid: Shouldn’t have said that. No more questions! Don’t ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

"Same goes with the counter curses." Said Euphimia Potter. She knew Snape and her son didn't get alone but she also knew Snape was a good friend of her two daughters Julianne and Lily.

Harry: Exactly.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"I'm gonna have lots of gray hair after this." Lily groaned.

"It's just the beginning Aunt Lily." Aurora whispered.

Harry[Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that.

"Yes, you shouldn't have." Molly sighed.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]