Year 1: 01

A sudden light appeared revealing some people. Orion and Walburga black with Fleamont and Euphimia Potter.

"I believe they came from time traveling." Said Dumbledore. 

Sirius groaned at the sight of his mother. "Oh no! That's grandma." Aurora said observing her father's face. 

"And that's your other grandma and gramdpa." Said Julianne Pointing her parents to Harry and Aurora.

James, Lily, Sirius and Julianne went to greet the two potters. 

Two Blacks held their head up in the air proudly and sat on the table Dumbledore conjured. 

"There's another one who was resurrected." The doors opened and reveal a young man who looked so much like Sirius but younger.

"Reg!" It was Julianne who reached him first and tangled him in a hug.

"Ouch! July. Can't breath." Regulus chuckled. "And your old." He sang.

"Regulus, my son." Walburga got up from her seat and reached Regulus but he didn't look pleased.

Sirius was standing next to them awkwardly. 

"I believe you have another son Mrs.Black." said Aurora to her grand mother. "Not that you needed anywhere near him."

"Who do you think you are?" Said Walburga. 

Sirius went furious.  No one talks to his daughter like that. "she's --"

"Now , now we don't need to spoil the fun do we ?" Said Aurora smirking. 

Regulus found her oddly familiar, also her name but he couldn't quite put his finder in it.

"Will you please get your arse on the bench" saud Aurora to Walburga earning a scolding from both her mother and Aunt Lily.

"You filthy--" Walburga rose her wand but it flew out of her hand to Aurora's. 

"nah ah. I'll keep this." Aurora was not gonna make her grandmother's life easier. She was furious for what Wulbarga did to her father and uncle.

"Everyone, take a seat. Let's start watching the movie." Dumbledore said before any fighting could start. After all the real fight just finished few days ago.

Regulus went to sit with the Slytherins instead of sitting with his mother. Dumbledore started the movie. 

[A neighbourhood on a street called  Privet Drive.]

"Is that Tuney's house?" Asked Lily and Harry nodded.

[An owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lamp posts.]

"Cool!" James, Sirius, Fred and George swooned over the lighter. 

"Oh! You mean this?" Ron hold the device smugly.

"No way." Four groaned. 

[He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS  DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.]

"Minnie" Sirius shouted earning a glare from professor McGonagall and a smack on arm by his wife Julianne.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here... Professor  McGonagall.