Year 1: 08

[Harry sits inside the train, looking out of the window. A black haired girl, named Aurora was trying to put her trunk in to the train but fails few times]

"What a gentleman you are Harry." Aurora scoffed. "You saw my desperate attempt to put the trunk into the train and ignored it."

"That's not very nice of you Harry." Hermione and Lily scolded as Harry tried to hide his face.

Aurora: Ah.. bloody trunk

"That's definitely you Rory." Ron chuckled earning a glare from the girl.

[The trunk was about to fall back but a black haired boy, William Leroy stops it from falling.]

"That's you." Astoria said to William. "You two go far back." She smirked at Aurora and William. 

"What'd you mean." Daphne sent a glare at her sister and scooted closer to William who sighed and tried to move away.

William: Watch it princess

"You called her Princess?" The hall yelled in unison.

"No wonder you two weren't on good terms back then." Said Emilia. Others looked her confused.

"She hates when some call her princess or something like that." Ginny explained.

[William walks away. Aurora turns around to the side where William went.]

Aurora: Is that an insult? That bloody idiot.

"Not really." Said William rubbing the back of her neck. Draco snorted as Daphne gave William a murderous glare.

[She hisses but the boy was gone. She sighs and gets into the train. Second later Aurora appears at Harry's compartment door.]

Aurora: Hello! Is this seat taken? [Aurora smiles at Harry]

Harry: No. [Harry smile back]

Aurora: I'm Aurora by the way. Aurora Clarke.

"Clarke?" James whispered. "But I thought--"

"Yes prongs. What you thought was right." Said Sirius. "It's a long story. You'll see it later."

Harry: I'm Harry Potter

Aurora: Nice to meet you Harry.

[Aurora extends her hand. Harry shook it and stares at her]

Harry: You're not from a wizarding family are you?

Muggleborns glared at Harry. 

"I didn't mean anything like that." Harry groaned. "She's my best friend." Harry rolled his eyes.

Aurora: No. [She said sternlyIs that a problem?

Muggleborns smirked at that.

"She's a mudblood. How dare she disarm me like an equal." Walburga shrieked remembering what happened before the movie started.

"Enough mother." It was Regulus.

"Dad, calm down." Aurora whispered to Surius, who was fuming with anger. How could his mother call his little angel like that.

"I don't care about those stupid words, Dad." Aurora assured.

"Well, Walburga you are right. How can she treat you like an equal when you, a very older witch, cannot even protect yourself from a simple spell of an 18 year old girl." Said Julianne as she sent a cold glare at her mother in law. "I suggest you start treating Aurora better."