Year 1: 06

[Harry and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley]

Harry: But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money. 

"Oh Harry!" Euphimia and Lily frowned.

"You really thought we'd leave you nothing, son?" James shook his head. "You have got the whole potter fortune."

Hagrid: Well, there's your money, Harry. [he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank] Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts. so yeh'd be mad ter try an' rob Gringotts.

"Oh yeah. Hogwarts is totally safe." Aurora scoffed.

Harry: Why would you be mad to try and rob Gringotts? [Harry looks puzzled]

"Wow Harry! You look like, you're about to rob Gringotts." Bill joked.

Golden quadrant who were sipping some butterbear in the moment choked their drinks.

Ones around the golden quadrant looked at them wide eyed, jaws dropped. 

"Don't say you actually did?" Julianne narrowed her eyes at the four. Aurora gulped at the sight of her mother. 

"Did what?" She asked sheepishly.

[Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.]

Harry: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

"Harry!" Scolded Lily and Molly.

"I don't think they'd fancy hearing that." Bill stated.

Hagrid: They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts. No one would dare try to break in. Best stick close to me. [Harry sticks to him. Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it.] Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

[The goblin looks up.]

Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?

Hagrid: Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. There's the little devil. [Whispers] Oh, and there's something else as well. [Takes out a letter wrapped in a string.] Professor Dumbledore gave me this. [Hagrid hands the Goblin the letter.] It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which.

"Really Hagrid?" Who knew harry the best groaned.

"If he's anything like James and Julianne, he's not gonna let that go." Regulus said, knowing how his childhood best friend, Julianne was.

Goblin: Very well.

[Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, a goblin called Griphook, clambers out.]

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. [Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walks to the vault] Key please.

[Hagrid hands him the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Harry is amazed.]

Everyone gasped at the sight of the potter vault. 

Hagrid: Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you with nothing now, did ya?

[They continue on through the cavern.]

Griphook: Vault 713.

Harry: What's in there, Hagrid?