Year 1: 18

[Students flock onto the sunny Hogwarts grounds, finished with·exams.]

Hermione: I'd always heard Hogwarts' end of year exams were frightful. But I found that rather enjoyable. Weren't you stunned not to be asked about Elfric the Eager?

Students looked at Hermione as she was some sort of alien and Hermione blushed.

"Oh Merlin, that's a mini Lily." James and Sirius groaned as Lily rolled her eyes.

Ron: I'm stunned my head didn't explode.

Aurora: [Notices Harry's pained face] Alright there, Harry?

Harry: My scar Keeps burning [Harry rubs his scar]

Lily and James looked at each other.

Hermione: It happened before?

Harry: Not like this.

"Does it hurt terribly?" Asked Cho with a fake concern.

Aurora and Emilia rolled their eyes.

[Harry glances across the grounds at Hagrid, sitting in his front garden playing a flute. At his feet, Fang's eyes droop.]

"Fang's so cute... I want a dog." Aurora turned to Julianne and Sirius.

"I'd like that." Julianne agreed. "I always wanted but these two didn't like the idea." Glared at James and Sirius.

"I do like dogs, but as a pet... no." Sirius said. Aurora pouted and made puppy eyes.

"We'll talk about that later." Sirius said looking at his little pup. After all, he didn't get to spoil his little pup as he thought at Aurora's birth.

Harry: [Thinking] No...

Hermione: Harry?

Aurora: [Confused] What do you mean 'no'?

[Harry starts walking across the grounds. Aurora, Hermione and Ron glance at one another, rush after him.]

Harry: Don't you think it's a bit odd, that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon? And a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?

[Aurora's eyes widen. She understands what Harry's talking.]

[In hagrid's hut.]

Aurora: Hi. Hagrid, ​that night you got Norbert? What did the stranger gave him to you look like? [Aurora asks quickly]​​​​​​

"Harry just rumbled a puzzle and you understood that?" A Hufflepuff asked.

"Yeah." Harry and Aurora shrugged and smirked.

[Hagrid shrugs, goes on polishing the flute in his hand.]

Hagrid: Ne'er saw his face. Kept his hood up.

"What?" Adalts groaned.

Harry: Didn't that strike you as unusual?

Hagrid: Yeh meet a lot o' unusual types in the village. Ain't 'xactly usual meself.

Harry: This stranger, though. You and he must've talked.

Hagrid: He asked what I did, the sorta creatures I look after. Tol' him after Fluffy a dragon would be easy.