chapter 24:- unusual party

Start from the beginning

"promise me?"

" promise to my lovely princess."

meanwhile

  "what happened?', john asked her who was constantly looking at her phone. he peeked thrugh her phone to see her looking at Christina's photo.

" what happened honey? why are you looking at her photo?"

 "she is very angry at me."

 "why?"

 "it was just a two day trip and she is angry that we haven't yet arrived home.", she said as he nodded his head.

 'i can understand. i am sorry, you need to be here for so long time.", he said holding her hand.

" it's okay. you don't have to say sorry to your wife"

" thank you so much.", her words touched his heart.

 " don't thank me. i know you have to stay here. it's for our children safety."

the day John got a call was none other than his business partner. John was informed that his life was in danger which could even include the rest others. he didn't want anything bad to happen to his children.

"i will try my best to leave as soon as possible but tell me, why didn't you let me tell Christina everything?"

"it's best for her honey!", Daisy said. john was not yet aware why she didn't tell all this truth to christina. why was she keeping such a big truth from her.

" i am worried what if she finds it out. how will she react to it?", he said remembering the day christina said hating mafias. would she hate her family too?

" don't worry. we won't let that happen. everything will be fine. don't worry about christina at all. all her brothers are there to protect her"

meanwhile Christina pov

after the talk with james, she felt much better than before. there was still an hour left to leave. she wondered when the dress was going to come. suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"come in"

 "Justin sir has sent you this.", maid  said and handed a big box to her.

"do you need anything miss?"

 "no thank you! you can leave."

what's in this box ?  i opened the box to see a beautiful dress in it.