𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖘: 3

For today's bits, I have something different planned. I'm going to write about Xanthus' family, the Sayres. I first saw the name Sayre in some list of wizarding families, though I'm not exactly sure on which website, I'm sure of the name. No other information was available about the family so I decided to create a story of my own. Hope you would find it intriguing.

➳➳➳➳➳

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙧𝙚𝙨

About three centuries ago, there lived a man by the name William Cygnus Black. Among those who hated the Black Household then, none hated it more than William. He detested his family treating anyone who was not pureblooded as vermin. No one from his family shared his thoughts. So tired of them and wanting to get away from them, William left the Black family. The family too fired him off from the family tree.

Free from his family, William wanted to start his life afresh and he did, for the first time, he felt happy and contended with himself, but he felt as though something was still weighting him down, so he abandoned the name Black and took upon the name Sayre. He later married a half-blooded witch whom he loved more than life itself. And that was the beginning of the Sayres.

But years after the death of William, the family was not the one he envisioned, not completely. Some of the Sayres started to crawl back to the pureblood ways while the others continued to follow William's path. During the rise of Lord Voldemort, the Sayres supporting purebloods, supported him, though none of them became death eaters.

To this day the Sayre family remains as a  respectful family in the wizarding community, not because of their blood status but because of the influential positions they hold in the Ministry of Magic. The Sayre family has not yet fully split, they still meet each other once in a while, when they simply choose to not look at their stark differences. They are not quite sure why they still meet, but they do so every once in a while.

➳➳➳➳➳

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒓𝒆𝒔!⚡

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑿𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎.😌

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.💫

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓!👉

𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆🔥

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮❤,

𝓗.𝓣 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽.