Jimin took a deep breath.
"You are right Tae. I am the one who should understand everything. But I acted immaturity. But I will do anything to get back all."

Tae nodded and sips on his drink.

Just then Jimin's phone rings,

"hello Y/nah."

"Jiminah....I will be a little late today. Jungbi and I want to go to a book stall after the work."

"ooh..OK Y/n. Next time if you want anything like this just inform me, I will get it to you."

"Hmm..Then I am hanging up. See you later." Jimin understand the uncomfortable tone of Y/n.

"Call me after that Y/nah. I will come and get you." He said calmly.

"No need jimin. I will get a cab." He know she reject it because of him.

"Y/n ple---"
"I am hanging up Jiminah. Bye." She hung up before he could say anything.

The call ended. Jimin looks at his phone and sighs. And Tae patted his shoulder.

"Hope she will like it."
Jimin mumbled smilingly looking at the dining table. He cooked his wife's favorite dishes after he came back from the company, two hours before.

He was arranging the dishes in the table when a click sound was heard.

"oh..I think she is here..."
He leave towards the main door. And he sees his wife tiredly enters inside.

"Hey y/nah..."
"Hii Jiminshii." She tiredly smiled at him.

"Go fresh up and come back."
She nods confused at his behavior and leaves to their room.

Some time later she came back after shower wearing a fresh pair of pink pajama. She is looking much small in that outfit.

Jimin look up to see his wife coming downstairs. 'Cute.'he mumbled softly.

"come with me."
Y/n followed behind him curiously. When they reaches the dining table her eyes widened. The table is full of different dishes.

"jimin.!? Y-you prepare this all?" She asked looking at the foods and Jimin nods his head while smiling.

"woah...I didn't knew that you can cook." She said smiling brightly.

Jimin chuckles at her expressions.
"Of course I can. I lived alone during the college days. At that time I forced to learn cooking."

Y/n laughed by his comment and looked at him .

"Come on... Let's dig in."
They began to eat the food. But there was an uncomfortable silence there. After yesterday's incident they became awkward to each other. They finished their food in silence.

"Thank you Jiminah for making this all." She said after washing the dishes.  Jimin nods while smiling slightly.

"Hm...y/n...can we talk for sometime." He asked in hope. She halted in her way to the room.

" That....Jimin.....I-i have some work to do for tomorrow...so...."

She said looking down and Jimin let out a sigh.
"Its okay Y/n. Let's talk some other time."

Y/n nods and leaves to the room quickly.
Jimin face palmed in frustration.
"Damn."
He mutters under his breath.

Next morning, Jimin yawns and slowly wake up from his sleep.

His eyebrows furrowed when he felt no presence of a certain someone who he is familiar with.
'Where is she?'

He got up and went to freshen up. After that he came downstairs and see his wife busy inside the kitchen who is now fully ready for college.