Chapter49:DAY-358

Start from the beginning

"Jenny, if he didn't want to say it to me, then I shouldn't probably read it," I reply firmly.

She sighs, "I came here after two years because I love Noah but when I realized he loves you I was hurt. But when I watched you two, I knew there is hidden love behind your eyes. And when I read his diary, I wanted him to be with you because I knew it would make him happy," she pause. "I want you to read his feelings and know how much he loves you. This is my... what? Maybe, my last wish before leaving," she chuckles. "I know you love him and you know that too. And I understand why you are still not agreeing to be with him. I know that I can't just tell you to break up. But I want you to know who you really love."

I know I love Noah but... Ryan is my boyfriend. If Noah would have said he love me before Ryan did I may have been in love with him. She put forward the book to me and this time I take it from her.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell Noah?" She nods. "I will drop you at the airport then."

**********

After thirty minutes of silent driving, we reach the airport. I help her get the luggage out of the trunk. She hugs me, "I hope you will read the diary."

I nod. "Will you come back again?" I ask.

"I haven't left behind anything to come back for," she replies with a weak smile. I know that smile is fake and her heart is breaking every second.

She takes a bag to her shoulder and drags the other bag into the terminal. She didn't even turn back once. I know she doesn't want this...

My phone vibrates in my pocket as I watch her go. I take it out to see it's from Noah. "Hey Jana," he greets. He sounds excited...

"Hey."

"I'm hosting a party at my house tonight as a part of the together let's list. So, I want you to be there," he invites. He doesn't know Jenny is leaving...

"Yeah... Sure. I will be there," I assure. I don't know how I will say it to him...

"Bye, then."

"Bye." I hang up.

*********

I sit on the swing on the balcony with Noah's diary in my hand. I stare into the distance as I fight with myself in my mind. Should I read? If he never wanted to tell me all this... Jenny wanted me to read and this is all I could do for her. I run my hand through the cover page before opening it.

31.12.18

THAT NIGHT YOU WERE MY GIRLFRIEND

I never thought that you would agree to be my girlfriend on the night at Razzle Dazzle Carnival. I know this will never happen again so I will never forget the only day you were my girlfriend.

The moment we hold hands, I wished I could never leave your side. I wanted you to be closer to me... always.

When we played the eye gazing game, your eyes said you were in love with me. At that very moment, I felt like I should kiss you but I backed off. I knew that game will only make my feelings increase and I never wanted to stop having feelings for you.

I lied to you when you were talking about the night you were drunk because I didn't want you to freak out on that. There were more things I didn't tell you, about the way I felt. My favorite part is the way you looked into my eyes before for my lips to touch yours. I kissed you for the first and last time.