Chapter16:DAY-75

17/08/18

FRIDAY

NOAH

The sound of heavy rain made me wake up from my beautiful dream. I get up and open the window, I shiver as the cool breeze comes through the window.  I try to recollect the incidents in my dream as I listen to the drops of the rain falling. It was heavily raining and I was walking along with someone under the same umbrella, but I don't remember who that was. I was holding the umbrella with one hand and I wrapped the other hand around her shoulder, pulling her closer to me. She looked into my eyes, and instantly I got the feeling once again, the girl in my dream was Jana.

Why am I dreaming of Jana? What do these feelings mean? I'm thinking of an explanation for my questions.

Today, I was on time to get into the bus. When I got in, it was completely crowded. I stand leaning to a seat and start to think why Jana was in my dreams. I look around and surprised to see Jana in one of the window seats staring outside. The cool breeze gently blows through the window, making her hair flip and she tucked her hair behind the ear. There was something special in the atmosphere today, which made everything beautiful around. Suddenly it started raining, I notice her enjoying the raindrops, which are falling on her face along with the breeze. I didn't notice the time passed as I was deeply observing her.

When the bus slows down to our stop, Jana and I get ready to leave. We got down at the stop, I realized I don't have an umbrella. I groan since I start getting wet in the rain. By the time she was in her umbrella, looks at me, "Where is your umbrella?"

But before I could reply, she said "Get in, don't get wet".

I did as she said, and we made our  way  to school. This is exactly what happened in my dream, but the only difference is she's the one holding the umbrella. Why my dream is being a reality?

I could tell she is struggling to hold the umbrella because she is shorter than me. She is  5'2 while I'm 5'11, so that makes it difficult. But she is trying her maximum to raise the umbrella so that I won't get wet.

"I will hold the umbrella, you are struggling" I offered. She nod and hands me the umbrella, our hands brushed against each other. A small shiver went down my spine, I look at her, but she seems calm, so I guess she didn't get any feeling as I did.

I felt like I should wrap my hands over her shoulder and pull her closer to me as I had in my dreams but at the same time, I'm thinking about what's wrong with my feelings towards her.

"You forgot to take an umbrella on these rainy days?" she asked.

I smile, "So that you can be with someone in their umbrella," I blurts out. I mentally slap myself for not thinking about what I was going to say. I thought she would give me a confused look, but instead of that her face turned red all of a sudden and I don't know if she blushed because of those words I said. But seeing her blush made it worth it. I blurt out because I wasn't thinking about anything other than my dream.

After a few seconds, she replied "Yeah," and then she looked into my eyes as in my dream, and again I got that magical feeling.

JANA

"So that you can be with someone in their umbrella," Noah said and I think I already started blushing. Oh, Ryan, thinking of you can make me blush always. I look at my feet, trying to hide the blush covering my cheeks. I have been waiting for days to be with Ryan, walking along with him in the heavy rain with his hands wrapped around my waist and a lovely kiss on my neck. That will be so sweet. Oh god! I'm imagining too much than necessary.