Darkness never leaves

Start from the beginning

Chand directed the architect towards a room which needed to refurbish.

Maithili: lekin iski kya zaroorat...hum abhayendra k room me reh sakte hai. To fir alag kamre ki kya zaroorat.

( 'Mom, u have to do it. Mom please trust me it's important. When the right time will come I will let u know everything. But for now, it's important that maithili doesn't stay close to me.', abhay requested.

'But abhay, why so? Yesterday u said u love maithili. Didn't u? Then suddenly this. Do u still love piya? If yes, then why maithili is here?', Haseena questioned.

'I told u mom, it's not right time. But yeah, get it done today itself. I love piya only. ', Abhay said.

'Ok I will wait for right time. I am glad u love piya. Don't know why but I really don't get good vibes from maithili. And if needed, I'll help you whenever u need me.', Haseena assured him.

'Ok mom, I'm going college. Don't let maithili doubt us ok.', abhay informed her

'Ok', Haseena nodded with smile with a relief on her face.)

Haseena got out of her dream when maithili asked her again.

Haseena: wo maithili tumhe toh pta hoga I think. U know about mates right.

Maithili nodded in confusion.

Haseena: it's our world rule that two vampires cannot stay together before their blood bond in case they are mate. It's like a tradition which humans follow that a male and a female cannot share a room before marriage. But yeah it's true that these things are changing with time and they started live in relationship. As a matter of fact, we should also follow this. Although, it's not in our hands ,our sardar can only make rules and we have to follow it. So, it is asked from upper highs that u two don't stay together until u both are bounded by blood ,in case, u both are soulmates.

Maithili was happy knowing about rules 'bound by blood' but only thing bothered her was were they mates? If not, then who must be abhayendra's mate? Soon she vanished her doubts and looked at Haseena.

Haseena: maithili, Abhay has asked me to you tell you something?

Maithili: kya kha abhayendra ne? Aur wo khud hume q nhi bolne aaya?

Haseena: actually u know...we are living with humans so we have to make sure , they don't doubt us . That's why Abhay goes college. He has asked u to read some books to get knowledge of Today's world. I know u can understand what we say but still u need to follow it too.

Maithili nodded and Haseena directed her to library.

Mount college....

Love is stupid, piya thought when she reached boys' locker room. Blinded by love she didn't care she was inside boys' locker room even she was not confirmed Abhay would be there but who cares, she would handle the situation if someone saw her. But where is he? ,She thought when she didn't find anyone. She was leaving when someone pulled her behind the doors. Shocked by sudden pull she opened her mouth to scream but stopped suddenly when she saw him.

'What the hell ! Why did you pull me like this? I was scared .' , she said while breathing heavily.

'Ssshhhh... So u are finally scared. ', Abhay teased.

'So mr. Vampire wants to scare me haa', piya spoke.
Abhay smirked.

'I thought I won't ever get this opportunity to scare you since u accepted me with what I am', abhay said.

Piya hit his chest.

'Ouchh', Abhay acted.

'Shut up, ok. I know u don't feel it and u can't scare me ', piya said.