𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

His hands are soft on me as he carries me through the large door of his house. I smile softly to myself as I cuddle deeper into his warmth.
I never thought I would willingly be in his arms and in his house. I've had so many opportunities to escape but now the invitation seems pointless.
Even though Wednesday is sick and dark, sadistic and twisted, he's safety.
When I'm with him I know no one can hurt me besides him.

I can feel Wednesday's heart beating faintly in his chest as he walks down the hall of the main floor of the house.

"I think we have some unfinished business to take care of," Wednesday snickers as he pushes open the door to the large love room with the big hot tub.

I roll my eyes at him but I can't help the smile that creeps onto my face. Wednesday sets me down on the cold floor but before I can even look around his lips capture mine in a desperate embrace.
My palms instinctively trail up his chest and around his neck as he backs me up towards the hot tub.

"You're excited," I tell him as I pull my lips from his. I'm already breathless as I stare up at Wednesday.

His eyes gleam with desire as he stares down at me.

"You make me excited Stella," Wednesday growls. His voice is low and it causes butterflies to fill my stomach.

I bite my lower lip and my hand reaches behind me to start the hot tub's jets.
Wednesday's eyes follow my every move as my hands leave the machine and return to my own body.
I stare up at him as I slowly lift my shirt over my head and toss it at the floor.
Wednesday studies me closely as I reach down to undo my pants. I hook my fingers in the waist band and tug them off me. His gaze is intense as he takes a step towards me and grabs my shoulders.
He spins me around and then pulls me into him. I look down and watch as his arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm glad I get to keep you," Wednesday tells me as he trails one of his hands up my bare stomach.

His touch ignites goosebumps on my skin and I can't help but close my eyes and relax into him.

"I'm glad you're not as bad as I thought you were," I tell him as he grabs the clasp to my bra.

Wednesday chuckles and brings his lips to my ear.

"Don't ever forget exactly what I can do to you," he tells me as he brings his right hand down and connects it with my behind.

I jump a little at the sharp impact.

"Thanks for the reminder," I say sarcastically as Wednesday massages the pain away. His hands give me a gentle squeeze and I can't help but move even closer to him. I'm drawn to him like a magnet especially when he touches me like this.

His hands continue to trail up my back until they reach my bra. He pulls it off me and throws it onto the floor.
More goosebumps rise on my skin as the cold air bites me.
I can tell Wednesday's excitement is only increasing as his lips begin to attack my collarbone. His teeth lightly nip at my sensitive skin causing me to arch into him.
Every time my mind tries to wander  Wednesday's lips bring me back to him demanding my full attention.
Wednesday turns me around so I'm facing him again, his eyes frantically trace me as his hands work just as fast to pull my panties off me.
My hands reach out and latch into the belt loops on Wednesday's jeans. I look up at him hesitantly but when he smiles down at me I decided to unbutton his pants.
Wednesday takes a moment to admire my bare body before him as I pull on the zipper and tug his tight pants down his long legs.
Wednesday's hands squeeze my waist as he pulls me closer to him. His touch is passionate and wanton, it matches the intensity of his gaze.
My hands fiddle with the hem of his shirt and my eyes trail up his toned body as I slowly lift it up and over his head. Wednesday tosses his shirt to the ground with the rest of our clothing.
I can tell he's growing impatient when his hands trail down to his boxers and he quickly pulls them off.
My eyes wander his body on their own accord as I trail my hands up his soft skin. His tattoos seem to glow in the small amount of light that illuminates the room.
The room has a lustful feel which only increases our desire.