𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

My eyes scan the back of his truck. My mouth is dry and my crying has stopped. Soft whimpers escape from behind the tape over my mouth involuntarily as I take in my surroundings.
The back of Wednesday's truck is nothing nice. It feels grimy against my skin and I can feel my hair getting greasy. There's a hatchet and a shovel next to me but besides that the back of his truck is pretty bare. I wiggle against the restraints that hold me, I know I should stop fighting but I'm not a quitter. I try to spit the rag out of my mouth but the tape is fastened tightly around my face.

"You're feisty I'll give you that," I hear Wednesday snort as he looks at me in the rearview mirror.

I squirm under his gaze. There's something about his cold beady eyes that freak me out.
I pull against the ropes on my arms until my wrists burn. I grunt helplessly, if only I could get my hands in front of me so I can rip this tape off my face. I grumble against the tape on my mouth as I roll around aggressively.
I hear Wednesday laugh and I roll my eyes as he drives over a speed bump causing me to hit my head against the side of the vehicle.
I look out the window and watch as the trees pass by. I've never gone into the woods before because everyone knows bad things happen in the woods. I feel my heart race as he drives even deeper into the woods.
I look up at Wednesday and watch him closely. His hands grip the steering wheel and a twisted grin rests against his face as he constantly looks at me in the rearview mirror.

"Don't worry Stella. Where we're going, you'll never leave," he cackles as he presses his foot against the gas.

My heartbeat increases even more and I feel my breath catch in my throat as Wednesday makes a turn.
I stare out the window and watch as he drives up a windy road that ascends into the mountains. I whimper lightly as he drives even faster.
I feel extremely stupid for not listening to my parents and the fact that they might be dead because of me is eating away at my heart.
Suddenly, Wednesday stops the truck and turns around in his seat. I squirm under his gaze and he smiles widely as he opens his door. I wiggle against the restraints as I hear Wednesday walk around the side of the truck. My wrists are raw and probably bleeding but I continue to pull and tug on the ropes.
The door to the back opens and Wednesday stares down at me.

"Look at you. You're bleeding all over my truck," Wednesday snorts as he looks at me.

I pull against the ropes frantically, maybe if I can slip my wrist out I can punch him, giving me enough time to run.

"The fact that you're still struggling is quite funny to me. You're not going anywhere," he cackles as he looks down at me.

I narrow my eyes at him and continue to pull.
Wednesday smirks and grabs my hair. He pulls me out of the truck and I scream as he lays me flat against the hard concrete.

"The more you fight the more everything is going to hurt," he warns.

He grabs me by my hair again and begins dragging me down his driveway. I scream behind the tape as he pulls me. A new set of tears stain my vision as he bends over and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I look around through my tears and take in my surrounds.
There's a water fountain in the center of the circular driveway and some black rose bushes around it. I whimper as Wednesday tightens his grip around me and continue to carry me towards his house.
I wiggle in his arms until I feel him dig his nails into the back of my calf. I cry and decide to stay still.
I look around and see the exterior of his house. It's a huge creepy looking mansion. It's black with tall windows and many balconies. It reminds me of every horror movie I've ever seen.
I shiver against him as he opens the door to his place and walks inside.
He sets me down on the floor and stretches his arms as he looks around.
I close my eyes for a moment and lay down on my back. My whole body hurts. My head is throbbing and every limb burns. My lungs are on fire and my mouth is dry.