Seabound Feels

Momento Mori

"forced hallucination - heart's deepest desire" trope

Summary: Post Seabound - a villain hits Jay with a magical plant-like organism that, upon it attaching parasitically to its victims, exhibits enjoyable hallucinogenic effects onto the victims' minds.

Jay's fantasy would be him married to Nya.

The others find him in the catatonic state and have to rip the parasite off of him, thus tearing him from dream land and back to the harsh reality that Nya is gone.

Revenge is Best Served Cold and Salty

Summary: It would be a fun plot if a villain got to sea!Nya first and mind controlled her - using her to fight against the ninja.

Tabula Rasa

Summary: Nya, Nyad and the ocean have an existential crisis, resulting in Nya getting "unbound" from the sea. 

Plot bunny 1: She is found on the island of the Keepers, doing what she loves most: dancing in the waves.  The Keepers contact the ninja and they rush over to collect her. There is just one problem. She has lost her memories.  Yet, she is still inexplicably drawn to the blue ninja. Jay starts the painful process of trying to reconnect with her, help her regain her memories, and let her fall in love with him all over again.

Plot bunny 2: Nya is rejected from the sea with no memories. She becomes a new vigilantly in Ninjago City (Samurai Y?) that earns the ire of the ninja. Yet somehow she is attracted to the blue ninja and messes with him the most.