In Canon (Pt2)

Nicole, Right?

Summary (from Jeleego ): What if, at first, Jay couldn't remember Nya's name/thinks it's something else and keeps calling her that? Then one day he sees her name written out and the moment is awkward?

Just Friends

Summary (from Jeleego ): "We're just friends"

But friends didn't share secret glances across the table or feel a spark every time they accidently touched. They didn't pretend their heart wasn't breaking as they watched the other walk away. No, "just friends" didn't feel like this.... But they had to.

Some Kind of Jitters

Summary (from Jeleego ): "Jay, where are you?"

Her voice faded into the night, carried on a wind to a far off place where chaos stirred. There sat a lone figure in blue, utterly defeated looking.

Siren

Summary (from Jeleego ): Something was calling her, like a siren tempting her to her doom.

Let the Games Begin

Summary (from Jeleego ): Let the game begin; the one where she would see how flustered she could make him before he gave in to the banter and kissed her senseless. It was Nya's favorite game to play with Jay and she was becoming an expert.

Discord

Summary (from Jeleego ): Nya and Jay end up having a huge fight that lasts weeks and makes the entire team dynamic awkward. No one knows what they're mad about but they're sure being really stubborn about apologizing.

Failure

Summary (from Jeleego ): Jay is excelling at something that Nya is doing horrible at no matter how hard she tries. It makes her angry and grumpy. Let the fight ensue. Jay has no idea why she is so mad.

Finders Keepers

Summary (from Jeleego ): Jay and Nya have created a game where they hide an object from each other wherever they're living. They continue this back-and-forth just to see how long it'll take the other to find the object (and see how ridiculous the hiding place can be.) That is, until one of them isn't there and then the other finds the object hidden in a spot they had refused to go through after the incident. (This could be post-Seabound for extra feels. 😭)

Can You Fix A Broken Heart?

Summary (from alirxi ): Nya smiled as she leaned across the counter, watching Jay drill in holes through the metal.

"You're good at fixing these," she mused, eyes raised in interest.

Jay beamed, "Growing up in a junkyard, you learn to fix everything. So... anything you need fixed, I'm your man."

"Can you fix a broken heart?" Jay flushed, blinking as he set down the drill,

"Well...I can fix almost everything..."

To cause a storm, or pull my hair?

Summary (From Dissmisery ): The Ninja doing an element-themed photoshoot, in which Jay has to skydive and Nya needs to be underwater. They're each not-so-excited for their partner's photoshoot (Jay's skydiving coach is getting a little too close to him and Nya is forced to wear something a bit too revealing for her liking) so they both try to just get done with it before they cause a storm that will eat up the entire city.

Teacher's Pet

Summary (From Dissmisery ): Nya is teaching the Ninja in S1 (like she did in ep8) and Jay is looking at her dreamingly, except Nya notices that time and starts losing her words, getting all flustered in front of the others

Lovestruck Test Subject

Summary (From Dissmisery ): I have a HC that Nya tried to understand the science of elemental powers early on, but gave up after she couldn't come to a conclusion. For her tests, she chose Jay since he was the most willing. However, she couldn't tell whether the odd reactions of his powers were due to an odd force or the fact that she was getting unusually touchy with him in the process.

A Different Type Of Game

Summary (From Dissmisery ): Jay, being the gamer that he is, streaming games after his new-found fame in S6. After they got back together, Nya would occasionally join the streams, also making the viewers go bonkers when she falls asleep on his lap. The media catches onto the event, of course ;)

New Friends (But Not The Friendly Type)

Summary (From Dissmisery ): (S4 – S6) Since Stiix and Ignacia are the only places in Ninjago to genuinely like Nya, she often sneaks out at night, going to either place. Sometimes, she goes back to Ignacia and living life the simple way as if nothing had ever changed. In Stiix, however, it is quite the opposite, her becoming friends with the locals (AKA huge, scary and totally-not-suspicious bikers and salespeople) quite quickly. One night, Jay follows her to Stiix, only to get caught by one of the bikers there. A very awkward interaction and a passive-aggressive argument follow.

Re-lovestruck

Summary (From Dissmisery ): Jay losing his memory for a short amount of time (like a few hours or a day) due to drinking one of Wu's teas, only to start flirting with Nya all over again, much more confidently in some cases. Nya tries her best not to laugh the entire time.

Undercover Fangirl

Summary (From Dissmisery ): What would Jay's reaction to Nya fangirling about him be in...

The early stage?

Broken-up stage?

Directly-after-Skybound stage?

Yin/Yang stage?