𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩... 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. . .'

It's been five minutes since Maggie stopped by Billie's bedroom door

      It's been five minutes since Maggie stopped by Billie's bedroom door. She knew her daughter wasn't a quiet person and when she didn't listen to anything but a silence coming from the girl's bedroom, she knew something was off.

      Billie was staring at her phone for an hour.
Ok, maybe an hour and a half.

      Ellie still hasn't sent anything to Billie since her last text -to which she cursed herself and locked the phone when Ellie replied- and the girl posted some pictures from the photoshoot. Pictures that made it impossible for Billie to take her eyes off of her phone.

      "Is everything okay?" Maggie broke the silence and the trance her daughter was in with her phone.

      "Yeah, why wouldn't be?" Billie raised her browns while shrugging and looked back at her phone.

      "Well," Maggie entered the room and sat next to Billie on her bed, "you were quiet during lunch and now you are looking at your phone for a while." She elaborated, making Billie sigh.

      "It's just—" Billie looked up at her ceiling and then back to her mom, "—I sent someone a message and now I think they're kinda ignoring me." The girl admitted. She couldn't lie to her mom.

      "Are you sure? Maybe they are just busy."
Maggie tried to reassure her daughter and rubbed her arm in a comforting way.

      "She posted on her stories that she was home." Billie mumbled and opened her conversation with Ellie again. She never hated the word 'read' more in her life.

      "So is a she? Okay." Maggie nodded to herself, "What's her name?"

      "Danielle but she goes by Ellie."

      "Ohh, is the girl Fin showed me earlier? The singer?" Maggie asked. She listened to a song coming from Finneas' room and she was mesmerized by the voice. "Her voice is beautiful. I loved her song"

      "Yeah, it really is." Billie shook her head and changed the subject, "Anyway, what's next to my schedule?"

      "You have Coachella on days thirteen and twenty and after that we'll go to New Zealand." Maggie informed her and the girl only nodded, "This Ellie will go to Coachella? Maybe you guys can see each other in person?"

      "I don't know, she isn't replying to me." Billie threw her phone oh her pillow before laying down on her bed.

      "Try again, maybe she couldn't answer earlier." Maggie advised and got out the bed.