Adi knew upcoming elections were going to decide his future election.. So he concentrated on his campaigns.. He worked around the clock to keep everything on point..

---------

Prerna returned home after an hectic day at office as she had to send the samples out to Sathyakala's place.

She noticed someone else's presence in the house..

Eeshwar: Akanksha.. Listen... Akanksha...

Akanksha: Eeshu... We dated for 2 years.. nee ellam marandhutiya??? You sent me to Hotel...

Eeshwar:  That's in the past... We didn't even date properly.. We just met 5 times in those two years..

Akanksha: Adhuku dhaan Soldren... Let's date now.. I'm sorry if I had done something bad..

But please understand... Nee illana enaku vaazhkai eh illa...

Eeshwar then noticed Prerna's silhouette..

Eeshwar: Hey baby... What took you so long???

Prerna pointed at herself and mouthed..

Prerna: me??

Eeshwar nodded and asked her to come closer.. He suddenly kissed her on cheek..

She murmured...

Prerna: What are you doing??

Eeshwar: angry ex.. Save me...

Prerna: Hello...

Akanksha: Hello... Who are you???

Prerna: I'm his.....

She looked at him..

Eeshwar: Girlfriend...

Akanksha: oh... Whose family is she from??

Eeshwar: Adhu Unaku thevai illadhadhu..

Akanksha: oh.. Appo ivalum unnoda andha anni maariye va??

Prerna: Guest eh edhuku room varaikum vitrukke Eeshwar??? Its our room..

Sorry Akanksha.. We mind our privacy you know...

And for your information, the woman you are talking about is this country's first lady..

Last time avangale thappa pesunavanga jail le irukkanga defamation case le..

Akanksha did not open her mouth... Eeshwar enjoyed this side of Prerna..

Akanksha soon moved to Living room.. Eeshwar also came and sat on the couch..

Akanksha: Now I understand why you booked my room in hotel..

She is quite rebellious.. When did you start liking this kind of wild cats???

Eeshwar: My preference doesn't include you and bother you.. We dated because our parents forced.. Nothing much Akanksha..

Now you are really crossing your limit...

Akanksha: I'm sorry.. I will help her...

She then walked to the kitchen..

Prerna: Angaye wait pannirukalame.. I would have come..

Akanksha: Irukkatum... I just came to help...

Are you making that orange juice for Eeshwar???

Prerna: yes..

Akanksha: He doesn't like oranges..

Prerna: oh.. But he eats whatever I give..

Akanksha: hmm.. We dated for two years you know.. Did he ever say about me??