"The only downside is that Main villages will be keeping an eye out for any rouge. Thankfully Yugakure is a haven for rogues and abandoned alike much like Amegakure" Sasuke announced, as they walked across the border. He adjusted his scarf to let his breath a bit more as the Land of Hot water was indeed a hot place.

"Unfortunately that also means that, unlike Amegakure, Yugakure also holds Ninja who are simply on vacation, so we'll still need to be careful" Itachi pointed out.

Yugakure was a Pacifists Village, Ninja went to live there to retire, or to have a vacation. Their policy was simple. Keep the fighting out of the Village. What you did outside of the Village wasn't their problem, but to start anything inside meant instant captivity.

They didn't care if you dragged someone out of the Village and killed them, but to kill inside the village was where their problem lied. This made the village the perfect place for Rouge to go as Ninjas from their villages couldn't attack them, less they wanted to be thrown into prison.

The team had spent enough time walking around and training, it was time to make some genuine progress. Once Itachi was sorted they would head straight to the Land of lightning.

Sasuke still holds a little bit of Hatred for A due to his hatred for him in his last life. Sasuke will however admit that he may have deserved A's Hatred as he did attack Bee. That however was when he was mentally unstable, this time would be different.

Or at least he hoped it would be different, he wanted to prewarn Bee and Yugito-nee about the Akatsuki and hopefully get them on his side. If he can help them master their Bijuu, especially since both are already halfway there then both would be better prepared to defend themselves.

He was just silently hoping that A wouldn't kill them on sight... not that he could it would just complicate things is all.

When they arrived at Yugakure the guard at the gate looked at all three of them. He then checked his Bingo book before giving out a hefty Yawn and then stepping to the middle of the road, stopping them from going any further.

"Welcome, Rogues, Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha and Haku Yuki. The Hotel is straight down the road at the second right, the supply shop is straight down the road at the fourth left and the Sauna is at the bottom of the road, any questions?" He asked blandly.

Sasuke had the feeling he had repeated that speech well over a thousand times.

"Is there an optician here?" Haku asked.

"Down the road, take the first left, then an immediate right. Anything else?" He asked again.

The group was silent and the guard took that as a no.

"Very well, head on in and Welcome to Yugakure, our main rule is peace only. While you are here you live under the Pacifists code. By choosing to ignore that code you are willing to go to jail or to die. Do you agree?" He asked.

All three nodded.

With that, the man stepped to the side and the three of them walked into the Village.

Once entered the three split off, Sasuke to get supplies, Haku to book rooms in the Hotel and Itachi to go get his glasses.

While it truly does seem weird for Itachi to get glasses he's already unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan. Once an Uchiha's eyes have reached that level things such as glasses do not interfere with them.

One, for example, might assume that should Itachi cast the Amaterasu it would simple hit his glasses. However, that isn't how it works as the flames appear in the location that the user is looking, since glasses are see-through they don't affect this ability.